I missed you

The plane was about to land. I grabbed my little bag and got off the plane. All I had was a carry on and got in a taxi. I told him my address and he drove me there. When we got to his house I payed the driver and called Sam. He picked up right away."Hey Sam.Im at my dads" I said. "Ok call me in a little bit we are in the middle of practice sorry bae" he replied. "Its ok I love and miss you" I said. "I love you too. Miss you" he hung up. I took a deep breath and walked up to the house. I got my key and opened up the door. My dad was on the couch right next to him. "Abbie?" he asked. "Hi daddy" I said. He ran up to me and huged me. I huged him back and tears started forming in my eyes. "I missed you so much" he said. "I missed you too" I replied. "Why did you run away?" he asked. "I needed to" I answered. "Sit on the couch next to Peter we need to talk" he said. I hesitantly sat next to him. We talked for a little bit and he bought some pizza. By the time the pizza guy was here it was 8 and I was jet legged. I ate and went straight to my bedroom. I called Sam again and he was done with practice. "Hey babe sorry about earlier" he said. "Its ok" I replied. We talked about my dad and about Peter (the man who raped me). "Ok bae well I better go its 1:00 here and I have practice again in the morning. I love you and call me if theres a emergency. I miss you" "I love and miss you too. Dont worry I will call you if I need anything" I said.  "Night" and I hung up. I layed in my bed for a little bit and someone walked in. "Hey babe I missed you" Peter said. "No I have a boy friend and I wont have sex with you" I said. "Like hell you wont" he answered. I started to scream and he smaked me knocking me out. When I woke up I was in the basement.

Sorry for the short chapter but I didnt want to have all the good stuff in one chapter. Comment. Vote. Follow. And check out ny other books! love you!