Chapter Five

*Addison's POV*

As I unlocked my bike I was thinking where had I heard that name before. It sounded so familiar, but nothing seemed to ring a bell. (Accept my bike. Pun intended) 

I hoped on and started peddling home. Many thoughts were spinning through my head making me feel dizzy. I pulled over and began walking home. There are some days when I wonder what Jonathan is doing. I am walking home and taking some initiative trying to find OUR kid, when he is probably at some bar getting himself drunk. 

I reached my house, unlocked my door, and walked inside. I carried my bike to the garage and was about to head to my bedroom and take a nap when I ran into someone. That someone appears to be Jonathan. 

"Jonathan, what could you possibly want/need now!? I am really tired and don't feel well so if you could just leave like you usually do that would be great!" I said blankly meaning every word I said.

"What do I need, I'LL TELL YOU WHAT I NEED! I NEED TO KNOW WHERE OUR KID IS! I got a call from the police station saying he was missing! Why didn't you tell me this!" Jonathan expressed loudly.

"I didn't tell you because you weren't exactly around for me to tell you. I understand that he is just as much as my kid as yours, but at this point me and Sebastian never see you around you are kind of just like that family friend THAT HANGS AROUND AND DOESN'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT  ANYTHING!!!" I yelled furiously, "LIKE FOR ONCE CAN'T YOU JUST CARE ABOUT YOUR WIFE AND CHILD AND SEND YOUR DRINKING HABITS DOWN THE DRAIN. BUT IF YOU REALLY DON'T CARE THEN YOU AND GO RIGHT DOWN TO HELL WITH IT!"

*Jonathan's POV*

I stood there soaking in every last bit of her words. I didn't know that they felt that way, well I guess how could I considering I was never around to get to know my child. Much less spend some quality time with my wife. 

I look up into her eyes, and I could tell she meant every last word. Addison's face showed nothing but disappointment. 

"Addison, if you really feel that way I will go. Maybe one day we can make this work, but clearly now isn't the time." I walked to the front door, and strolled out. Never looking back...

*Narrator's POV*

Addison watched Jonathan for a moment, then slammed the door as hard as she could without breaking it. She leaned back against it and slid down to the floor slowly. Her eyes began to water, nose started to sniffle, and brought her hand up to her face sobbing. She wanted badly for someone to comfort her, to tell her everything was going to be alright. However, that one person that was there left. 

Still broken beyond repair, Addison when to her room, laid down, and cried herself to sleep. Letting the storm that was building up in her mind and heart break free.