Chapter 5

Dre's P.O.V

When I seen Calum, we all stopped hugging an looked at him. I hid behind Michael. Luke took me out of the room. I looked him in the eyes.

"What's going on" I asked, kinda not wanting to know the answer. Luke just looked at me. I gave him a weird look. He took my hand and took me outside.

"How about I take you to the mall so we can shop for you some clothes" he said.

"What about Anna" I said. He told me they went yesterday. We got in the car and we went to the mall. I got a lot of band shirts and skinny jeans. I also got a 5sos hoodie and some new black high top converse.

"Thank you" I told Luke when we got in the car.

"You don't need to thank me, you needed some clothes" He said turning the car on. Then I seen a bunch of fans running towards the car. Luke got out of the parking lot before they got to the car. We both bust out laughing.

When we got home, it was weird, everyone was looking at me like I was a zombie or something. Ashton burst into laughter and said I ship it! I'm so going to punch him. Me and Luke looked at each other in a weird way. We both took a step away from each other.

I ship me and Michael. Everyone stopped. Wait, did I just say that out loud.

"Yes you did" Michael said. Everyone bust out laughing when I hid my face. He walked over to me and whispered in my ear 'I ship it too'. Hehe. I looked up at him and he kissed my cheek.

"And there you have it," Ashton said "a new couple." Oh my, he was keeking this. Oh I hate him sometimes. I walked over to him and punched him in the arm. He screamed abuse. Calum walked in. I looked at him. He walked over to me and did what I didn't think he would, He hugged me.

"I'm so sorry" He said letting go. I didn't know what to say. He had a black eye. I looked at Michael. He had a bruised hand. Oh my gosh, they got in a fight! I just nodded, I didn't know what to say. He sat down beside Ashton and looked at me. I looked at Anna. She smiled.

"What the heck is going on," I said "everyone is acting weird and I don't like it!" They laughed. I seen Anna smiling.

"Stop it! I don't like how you all are acting" I said. Ok now I was freaked out. I turned around and looked at Michael. Everyone got there phones out. I was about to say something when Michael kissed me. Oh, that's why they were acting weird.

When the kiss was over, everyone screamed but me and Michael. He looked me in the eyes. I didn't know what to do, I was speechless. He smirked at me and picked me up and spun me around. I laughed. Ok.

I seen Luke walked over to Anna and kissed her. Wow, me and her just had our first kiss. After about 10 minutes of me and Anna talking about it we went and watched a movie. I sat by Michael if course and Anna sat by me an Luke.

It was a scary movie so we screamed every once and a while. I don't like scary movies so I hid in Michael's side. I ended up just falling asleep. I had a weird dream, The boys and Anna were vampires and I was running from them and zombies ended up taking over. I know, weird.

___________________________A/N: hey guys, I'm going to a 5sos and one direction concert august 19 and I'm really excited
Remember

*COMMENT
*VOTE
*TELL SOMEONE IN THE 5SOS FAM TO READ