Chapter 9

Dre's P.O.V

I got up very fast and ran to find where the glass had broke. I looked at the window and seen it was busted. I was about to turn around when someone grabbed me. I screamed as loud as I could. Michael came running down the stairs. I passed out because I was so scared.

Michael's P.O.V

I ran down stairs when I heard Dre scream. I saw a person holding her back and she passed out. She has bad anxiety I guess cause I seen it was ash.

"What are you doing" I said, not knowing the answer. He just looked behind me and then something hit my head and it went black.

Dre's P.O.V

When I woke up I was struggling to get out of ropes. I tried to scream but there was something over my mouth. I looked around and seen Michael tied up and he had blood on his head. I sat there struggling to get out then I heard someone come in. I saw a man standing above me.

'Please wake up Michael and save me' I thought to myself. I started to kick and he grabbed me. Then the thing around my mouth fell of and I started screaming.

"LET ME GO PLEASE" I yelled, " I WONT TELL ANYONE!" He then put me down and untied me and Michael then he left and locked the door behind him. I shook Michael hoping he would wake up but he didn't. After about 20 minutes I screamed in frustration.

I slid down the wall and started crying. About 5 minutes later I heard someone. I didn't look up I just sat there and continued crying. After about a minute I looked up and saw Luke and Ashton tied up. I immediately ran over and untied them. Luke was knocked out like Michael. Ashton looked at me and hugged me. When he let go I heard Michael moving. I ran over to him and held his hand.

He woke up and complained about his head hurting. Not long after that Luke woke up then we started an escape plan.

_________________________________________A/N: sorry it took so long for me to update and for the short chapter but please,
*COMMENT
*VOTE
*TELL A FRIEND IN THE 5SOS FAM TO READ
*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*