Chapter 7

Dre's P.O.V

I woke up and saw that Michael was gone. I went into the bathroom and took a shower and fixed my hair into a fishtail braid and I heard someone knock on the door. I opened the door and I saw Luke.

"Hey, there's breakfast downstairs if your hungry" he said looking me in the eyes.

"Yeah, I will be down in a min-" I got cut off by him hugging me. Ok then. When he let go I heard someone clear their throat. I saw Michael standing there.

"Sassy much" I said. He acted like a diva and walked out. Luke left too, just not diva like. When I got downstairs I saw Anna looked upset.

"What's wrong" I asked her. Then I saw she had my phone. That's when all the memories came back. I hugged her, I knew why she was upset, She was homesick.

Ashton came in and asked her what was wrong, she just shook her head and walked out. I felt really bad for her.

When I got done eating I went into the living room and sat by her. I put my headphones in and listened to the only reason by 5sos. The lyrics break my heart.

'Don't talk, let me think it over
How we gonna fix this?
How we gonna undo all the pain?
Tell me, is it even worth it?
Looking for a straight line
Taking back the time we can't replace

All the crossed wires,
Just making us tired
Is it too late to bring us back to life?

When I close my eyes and try to sleep
I fall apart, I find it hard to breathe
You're the reason, the only reason
Even though my dizzy head is numb,
I swear my heart is never giving up
You're the reason, the only reason'

I was just about to start crying when Michael walked in and I took my headphones out. Oh I forgot to tell you, were in London, England. And me and Anna lived in america.

I have no idea how they got us here but they did. He told us that we were going to Australia in 2 hours. I packed my stuff with about 10 minutes left. I was wearing purple ripped skinny jeans, a asking Alexandria shirt and black converse.

When I went downstairs I saw they were already ready. I looked at Anna, she looked so scared. I heard someone say "Wow". I turned around and Michael was standing there.

"You are really beautiful" He said walking past me. I didn't know how to respond to that so I just stood there and shook my head.

When we got to the airport, Anna was freaking out. I tried to calm her down when we got on the plane. She finally calmed down and went to sleep and so did I.

*LE TIME SKIP TO LANDING*

I woke up with Michael shaking me. I saw that we were landed. When we got off I saw we were in Sydney. We got into the car and I seen Anna was calm. We sung weird songs at the top of our lungs.

It was really fun. When we got to there house Michael asked if we wanted to go to the beach. Of course we all said yes. When we got there, no one was there. We had the beach to ourselves.

Michael kissed me and I heard someone take a picture. I looked at Ashton and he was probably posting it on twitter. About 6 seconds later I got tagged in something on twitter. There was a lot of hate comments but mostly people saying 'awe' or 'that's adorable! I ship it'.

I went up to ashton and grabbed his phone from him and ran. He was chasing me. All of the sudden her tackled me on the sand and started tickling me.

"Give me my phone" he said. I was trying to tell him no but I couldn't stop laughing. He finally got it and ran.

"I'll get you one day irwin" I said getting up. The boys got in the water while me and Anna stayed out. Luke and Michael got out of the water and started walking towards us.

"Run" I said to Anna. She looked at me confused.

"There going to throw us in the water, run" I said. We got up and ran. I felt arms wrap around me. Michael put me over his shoulders. I tried to get away, but he threw me in the water, playfully. I decided to play a prank.

"Michael, I can't swim" I said, pretending to drown. They all looked scared but Anna knew what I was doing. He raced to me and I dunked him under. Me and Anna bust out laughing.

Michael came up out of the water. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Do you know how much that scared me" he said looking me in the eyes.

"I'm sorry," I said "I didn't mean to scare you." He pulled me under the water and kissed me. Awe, he's so romantic. When we came up everyone was saying awe. That's when I knew we were ok.

___________________________A/N:
Bet you were expecting this. But I just had some random ideas so here you go. Don't worry, more drama is coming!Remember to:
*COMMENT
*VOTE
*TELL SOMEONE IN THE 5SOS FAM TO READ

Love you guys and thank you so much for reading this