Chapter 11

Dre's P.O.V

I woke up to a bashing sound in the living room. I ran down the stairs as quick as I could to see what is was. I ran to the kitchen first and grabbed a knife. When I went into the living room I saw someone lying on the floor. I ran over to turn the light on and when I saw a person standing over Luke, who looked pretty much dead.

No, I'm not crying now. I seen the guys who kidnapped us. This is it, I'm going to die. I heard sirens getting closer. There was a sound behind me and I turned around about to stab something and then I heard a gunshot and everything went black.

Michael P.O.V

I woke up to a loud noise. I ran down the stairs quickly to see Dre with a knife and a person over Luke, with a gun. Dre must've heard me because he turned around about to stab me.

I jumped back and heard a gunshot. The next thing I know I'm being pinned to the ground by this person. I screamed at the top of my lungs and I saw the police barge in.

They had a gun pointed at the person. The guy made me stand up and he put a gun at my head. One of the police people started talking to him but I was to scared that Dre and Luke were dead.

The man threw me on the ground and I got up quickly and ran to Dre. Someone from the police ran over and handcuffed the guy and the rest ran to Luke and Dre.

"Please help them" I said cry very hard.

"We're going to do everything we can" a woman officer said. Ash, Calum, and Anna came out of the room they were in and they looked terrified. Anna looked at Dre and started crying. The ambulance came and got Dre and Luke. I was so scared.

Anna's P.O.V

When we heard the gunshot we all started crying, we didn't know who was dead now. After about 10 minutes we came out of the room and saw Dre and Luke on the ground with police officers around them.

Dre was bleeding really bad in her stomach. I started crying instantly as the people from the ambulance came in and took them away. I looked at Michael who had blood all over him.

He changed his clothes and we started driving to the hospital.

___________________________A/N:
It's short, I know but I'm going to update 2 chapters tonight so be prepared! Remember:
*COMMENT
*VOTE
*TELL A FRIEND IN THE 5SOS FAM TO READ