Chapter 13

Dre's P.O.V

7 months later

We went to America so the boys could finish the tour. Luke and Anna were two love birds and Calum found a girl too. Her name was Rosie and she had been my best friend since the 2nd grade. They were the perfect match.

Calum really loved her.I dyed my hair black and pink, Rosie's was red and Anna's was galaxy. And guess who did it, Michael.

I still haven't met the boys from one direction yet, but I get to tonight! I'm so excited!

*LE TIME SKIP TO TONIGHT*

I was backstage, I was shaking really bad cuz I was so nervous. The boys haven't arrived yet but me, Anna and Rosie had.

"Oh my gosh guys! I'm so nervous to meet them" I said. The girls looked at me and Rosie said,

"I'm extremely nervous too, how about you Anna?"

"I feel like I'm going to vomit I'm so nervous" Anna said. Then I heard them coming down the hallway. Hold back the tears dre, hold them back. I started shaking very bad and breathing really weird but I calmed myself down.

Then they walked in. I started crying so hard, it was horrible. I guess Michael told Niall he was my favorite because he walked over to me and hugged me. I hugged him back but it was weak because my nerves were up.

Anna was crying because Harry looked at her! But then he hugged her. Mikey and the rest of the boys walked in. As soon as he walked in he seen Niall with his arm around me.

Mikey gave him the stink eye. I walked over to Michael and hugged him so tight and thanked him. He asked if the 1D boys wanted to have dinner with us. Of course they said yes.

We went to a really fancy restaurant. When we got done eating the 5sos boys got their phones out. Oh gosh, what's happening this time. Michael grabbed my hand and I stood up.Everyone started watching.

Then he kneeled and pulled out a ring. Oh my gosh!

"Dre, will you marry me?" Michael said looking me into the eyes. I started crying and said yes! He stood up and picked me up and hugged me. Something that I never thought would happen, happened. I married the guy of my dreams.

___________________________