Chapter 8

Michael's P.O.V

When we got to Australia, we went to the beach. I kissed Dre an I heard someone take a picture and I looked at Ashton, he posted it on twitter. Dre got out her phone and looked at it, her eyes just sparkled.

All the sudden I saw her running down the beach and Ashton chasing her. He tackled her to the sand and started tickling her. I hope he doesn't like her. Then I saw him grab his phone from her and walk back.

After that, Me and the guys got in the water, but the girls stayed out. Me and Luke had an idea. We started walking up to the beach and I seen Dre telling Anna something. Then they got up and ran.

I finally caught up to her and I threw her over my shoulder, she tried her hardest to get away but she couldn't. I felt like I was kidnapping her, and I didn't like that. Anyways, I threw her in the water.

"Michael, I can't swim" she said. Oh my god she's drowning! I got to her as fast as I could and she dunked me under. She faked it. When I came back up I was mad.

"Do you know how much you scared me" I said.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you" she said. Then I pulled her under and kissed her. When we came back up everyone was in awe. Then she sorta, relaxed.

Dre's P.O.V

When we left the beach we went to nandos, which I have never been to, ever. After we ate there we went to the house and me and Michael had a bet, whoever kills the most people on call of duty, wins. I ended up with 37 kills and he got 12.

"I win" I said, looking at him.

"Ok, what do you want" he said putting the controller down, and standing up.

"This" I said and kissed him. About 5 minutes later Luke wanted to watch a movie, but I think he just wanted to cuddle with Anna. We watched the purge and I ended up falling asleep on Michael and Luke ended up falling asleep on Anna but she went to sleep to. It was adorable. Then I heard glass break.

__________________________________________ A/N: OOOHHHOO CLIFF HANGER. hay, sorry I haven't updated lately, but I will try to update more often. REMEMBER PLEASE
*COMMENT
*VOTE
*TELL A FRIEND IN THE 5SOS FAM
* BUY THE NEW ALBUM