𝑜𝑛𝑒. 𝑠𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑓𝑒𝑐𝑡

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄:

𝑺 𝑶 𝑼 𝑵 𝑫 𝑺
𝑷 𝑬 𝑹 𝑭 𝑬 𝑪 𝑻

Harry Hook went by his usual day of mischief. Stole an apple here, knocked over a barrel of water there, stole a scarf for a special boy in mind. The usual awful deeds are done before breakfast.

He entered Ursula's Fish and Chips when he spotted a local, fishing at the corner of the docks. With his iconic hook as a means of threat, he simply took the three fishes on hooks for himself, with only a glare from the fisherwoman. When he entered the dingy restaurant, he dropped off his sword in a barrel filled with others and walked toward the main table at the end of the room.

He climbed on a chair and stepped over the table with a hard yet graceful landing on the ground. Staring at the gorgeous specimen currently mixing something in a mug, his fingers covered in red and black powder and his eyes filled mania.

Ah, yes, he was lucky indeed.

He lowered his head to kiss the black-clothed boy quickly and turned his mouth on the alchemists' ear. "Haven't we talked about you and playing with food?" Harry whispered in his ear, a light kiss here and there and that heavy Scottish accent that made the young Hatter want to melt.

The brown haired boy looked up at the leather-clad pirate. His leather-clad pirate, and smirked slyly. "That I should only play with those who'll play back?" He said as he placed his hand on the pirates lower back.

"Yer' playing with fire, love."

"I like fire," He whispered with a grin. "You know that, love." He replied back with his own heavy English accent and with a quick lick of his upper lip.

After staring intensely for a few minutes, Uma came out caring a tray of questionable fish and chips. But considering this was the Isle, you never know exactly what you're consuming. She dropped it on the table, making a loud clang! go off as a few customers glanced at her warily.

Harry moved away from temptation, a name he was rather accustomed to calling the young alchemist, and began eating whatever was on the tray. Uma then turned on the small barely working TV and growled at the sight of a blond princess-looking Mal.

With another growl, she threw a fish stick at the screen, the sauce splattering on it. "Poser." She heavily muttered in envy, looking away from the TV.

"Traitor!" Harry announced as he walked towards the screen to wipe a bit of sauce and tasted it with his finger. "Oh, I would love to wipe the smile off their faces. D'you know what I mean?"

Uma then furrowed her eyebrows and turned to glare at Gil. "Gil! You want to quit choking down yolks and get with the program?" She ordered angrily.

"Yeah, what they said." He said, with his mouth full and oblivious to the center of the conversation.

"That little traitor, who left us in the dirt." She started to rant.