Chapter 3- In Which The First Secret Is Revealed

I was awoken by the sound of chatter. "Bella?"
Olivia rushed by my side as quickly as she saw that my eyes had opened. "I'm so glad you're okay!" She forced a smile, rubbing my knuckles in circular motions. " I was so worried. Luke's outside waiting to see you.

     " I don't want to see that bastard!" I shouted. "I don't want him anywhere near me! He got you pregnant and now he's trying to get at me too" Olivia's eyes wondered away as I layed there on the hospital bed. Dismay filled my bones. I mean I knew this was too good to be true. Some hot billionaire guy would never fall for me.  My thoughts were interrupted as my mom rushed in.

      "Bella! My poor baby!" She shouted while tears ran down her face. "I was worried. I got here as quickly as possible I didn't know what to think- I- " "Mom I'm fine. I really am." I replied. I leaned forward and pressed a kiss on here forehead. "You're over thinking mom. Honestly I'm fine."

       "May I speak with Bella Ms Adams?" A familiar voice said. Luke that bastard. "Sure " she replied dragging Olivia behind her. He closed the door as he entered. "Bella" Luke said as he sat on a chair which was located on the right side of the bed. He took my hand. His hands were soft as if he'd never worked a day In his life. "I'm really sorry that you're here. But I swear. I did not have sex with Meggie. I met her a few days after you started working at my company. She kissed me. I didn't kiss her back. She wanted me to have sex with her but I refused. I swear on my life you have to believe me"

       How was I supposed to believe Luke? I've only known him for a short time. I've know my best friend since forever. "I want nothing to so with you. Luke Hennings stay away from me!" His palms suddenly became sweaty. I watched as he crumbled. "But-" I didn't give him a chance to finish. "Why do you call Olivia by that name?" I asked. "Her name's Olivia Shaw"

    Luke sat there confused. "No. Her name's Meggie. Meggie Palmer" But I guess you'd believe her anyway. Goodbye Bella" he slammed the door behind him. The fuck? Meggie Palmer my ass he's just trying to get back at me.
The doctor walked into the room, catching me off guard. "Bella you're free to go. Just make sure you take two of these three times daily" I reached out my left hand as he handed me a bottle of pills . "Thanks" I replied letting out a sigh of relief. "No problem. Just make sure you get a lot of rest. I'd recommend that you take a week off from work"

     Olivia walked in. " Hey best friend, I'm here to take you home. Come on! Get changed. " she exclaimed while handing me casual clothing. "Thanks" I replied while letting out a sigh of relief.
Thank God they're letting me out this damn place. I was more than overwhelmed, I hate hospitals so the fact that I didn't have to stay overnight was enough. But, truthfully, I was disappointed. No more Luke.

     He gave me indescribable pleasure with his tongue. I've never had that before, and the things he said still ran through mind. The way he moaned my name while stroking his hard, pink cock. The way he asked me to say his name. Everything. My thoughts were interrupted by Olivia.

       "Are you done yet?" She asked " Yeah just looking at my ass in this skinny jeans. I laughed.
    I was dressed in a dark blue skinny jeans and a pink v neck clouds showing little cleavage. It wasn't a big deal for me anyways. I mean I was coming from the hospital, why should I look super hot? Because you might see the love of your life dumbass!

       "You look pretty amazing for someone who just got released from the hospital " Olivia forced through clenched teeth. I forced a smile. "I know"
She kept on talking but before I knew it I'd completely zoned out. All I could do was think. How could he? Get my fucking best friend pregnant! How dare you? I opened up my legs for you and a day after I find out you got my best friend pregnant?