Chapter 11-Mr Henry

I haven't felt this way in an extremely long while. I spent hours searching for an outfit the previous night and I practically spent two hours applying make up and fixing my hair this morning. I don't know who this "Mr Henry" guy is but I'm pretty sure I'll have to try my best to impress him. Professionally that is.

Walking in slow motion pretending as if I was on a run way, I placed my left hand on my hip and swayed it to an imaginary beat in my head. "You got this Bella" I said to myself out loud. An annoying chime came from my phone and I knew what it meant. I had to get to the office now or I'd regret it. I stood In front of the mirror one last time gazing at my stunning choice of clothing. Sunshine yellow was most definitely my colour.

"You look beautiful!" I heard Jemma shout scaring the crap out a me. " Jemma! Jesus Christ can't you knock or something? You scared the shit outta me like don't you ever fucking do it again. " I explained folding my arms across my chest bringing my mouth into a full pout.

"Yeah whatever. Sooo tell me, why you so dressed up? Are you going on a date or something after work? You met a new guy at work?" She questioned rubbing her chin. I laughed uncontrollably leaving her in total bewilderment and dismay.

"I wish but no. Today's my first official day and I have to take care of a client for Luke that's it" I responded grabbing my purse.

"Okay let's get you to work then. "

      The entire ride was silent, at one point I wanted to say something but I chose not to. It was already awkward that I dreamed I was having sex with my best friend. what was I supposed to say? Hey Jenna I dreamt I was having sex with Christian? No I think the fuck not.

        "Bella we're here" she explained slightly tilting her head into my direction.  "Thanks Jemma I'll see you later." I responded clutching onto my purse while making my way out the car. Today was officially my first day back at Statesman and I had no intention in ruining it.

        I wasn't placed in an office so I figured I'd have to go to Luke's office to get things in order. What if the door's closed? What if he's having sex with some woman? Wait why would I even care?

     Slowly, I turned the knob, to my surprise, the door flew open. Walking in, I was relieved. I saw numerous documents and folders on his desk which were all in alphabetical order. Hmm at least he can do something right.

           "Uhm Miss Adams I -I I'm sorry I thought Luke was here" a familiar voice exclaimed causing me to freeze in my tracks. I chuckled leaving her amused. "Keep your apologies bitch I don't need it"
I grabbed the documents and left the office in a hurry.

            Making my way towards the glass door I stumbled. What the hell is wrong with me today? Everything is just ugh!
"Let me help you with that beautiful" a unfamiliar said causing me to finally snap out of whatever zone I was in. My attention was  brought to the floor when he keeled picking up the documents that are scattered all over the floor.

           "Maybe you should get enough sleep tonight huh? You seem a little bit tired" he smirked. For some odd reason my eyes were focused on the bulge in his pants. I'd surely love to get enough sleep tonight as long as you put me to bed.

            "Uhm yeah sorry about that. By the way, I'm Bella. Bella Adams" I explained stretching my hand outward to him. His handshake was sturdy and firm yet soft at the same time. "Nice to meet you Bella. I'm Jared Henry. I actually have a meeting with Luke in a few but I got a call saying he'd be late so I'd have to run my thoughts by his advisor.

         "What if I told you I'm his advisor?" I responded with a low chuckle. " well wonderful let me help you with these " he said taking the folders out my hand.