Chapter 9- In Which He Regrets His Decisions

Luke's POV

           "Luke!" I heard Cecilia shout pulling my feet. "Wake up! I've been calling you all morning and now this is what I see? Why the hell are you screaming in your sleep?" She questioned with her arms folded across her chest.

          I rubbed my eyes regaining full eyesight. "Where's Bella?" I asked removing the covers off me.

     "She's working at her father's company sir uhm what's going on?" She asked rubbing her chin.  " Get out! " I shouted and she evacuated the room immediately. 

     "Was it another dream again boss?" I heard Rammonique say entering my bedroom, with my phone in his hand. I sighed. What am I doing with my life? I can't keep doing this. I constantly have dreams about her. I always end up being her savior in each of them but am I really?

        I took my phone from his hand. 13 missed calls. I had a very important meeting today and I was stuck at home all because I had a stupid dream about Bella? The forbidden fruit? My parents owe her father everything. He helped them get through a tough time with the company. If it wasn't for him my company wouldn't be where it was today. I had to stay away from her. But what if she was actually hurt? What if she needed help?

   Shut it! What are you? You aren't supposed to care remember? You tasted the forbidden fruit. Wasn't that enough?

      I cleared my throat. "Rammonique can you sort out things today at the office? I have some other business to take care of."

     " Yes boss but who will drive you? Or be your personal bodyguard " he asked not sure if he should step out the bedroom or not.

    "I'll handle myself you don't have to worry." I responded .Cecilia wouldn't be happy about this, maybe because since we had sex the last time I've been avoiding her? Unlocking my phone I sat on the edge of the bed scrolling through Instagram. I paused while fighting my conscience wether or not I should like her picture. Bella's picture.

        Her hair was brought up into a ponytail with strands of hair falling out at both sides. Those eyes. The eyes I longed for. The eyes I enjoyed looking into while thrusting into her. The eyes I enjoyed seeing shut while she was asleep. Her full lips were decorated into a smile. She looked so beautiful when she smiled.

          A few minutes after gazing on her picture I could feel my cock twitching. God not now. I thought I was over her! A boner? Really? I threw my phone on the bed. What was it about her that made me so aroused? A simple smile and that was more than enough to make me hard.

     I tugged the hem of my shirt, crossing my arms across my chest removing it. I drew down my boxers and my cock sprang like a jack- In-the-box. I had to get a cold shower to make this go down. I just had to. While making my way to the shower I grabbed a white towel.

     This is what I needed. A cold shower to get this boner down. Standing underneath the shower, I closed my eyes allowing the water to run down my face. Running my hand through my hair, it reminded me of how I'd latch onto strands of Bella's hair while her mouth was around my cock. I made a loud groan hitting the bathroom tiles as hard as I could. This shower wasn't helping and pre cum was already at the top of my cock from me being aroused.

        Standing under the shower, I grabbed my balls gently massaging them while my other hand was located on my shaft. I could slowly feel the sensations building up. I let out another moan. I began stroking my shaft slowly with images of Bella flashing through my mind. The swishing sounds of my pre cum being rubbed against my shaft aroused me even more. I brought my hand up to my tip and stroked slowly.