Chapter 14 - Confrontations And Proof

For the past month, things have been better than I expected. I mean now that I understand, and know a lot more about Luke things are going smoothly. Nobody knows we're together and I like it that way. Only we know what takes place behind closed doors.

"Hey you okay?" Luke asked seeming a bit concerned.

"Yeah I'm fine" I responded grabbing a few files off his desk. "We need to get Gibson to close off on this deal it will make the company look good. Oh and you'll have to sign here. Juilet needs your permission before she can make a move with Mr. Carter's case" I added which brought an instant smile across his face.

His deep blue mesmerizing eyes were filled with warmth. "Damn I love it when you're bossy. I think my little man's hard for you baby" he whispered .

"Luke we can't, you know how sore I am when my period 's about to arrive. Besides we're at work. What if someone sees us? Or hear us? What if my dad has someone secretly watching us?"

" Bella" he exclaimed with a heavy sigh. "No one will see us I promise. But, I hope you know that as soon as you don't feel sore anymore and that period of yours is long gone. I'll tear that little pussy up" I bit my lip as I felt a tingling sensation between my legs. I tried ignoring it but unfortunately the tingling sensation became unbareable by the second.

"Hurry up and sign the damn papers so I can get out of here" I insisted wiping my sweaty palms on my dress.

Luke made a heavy sigh and sat on top of his desk. "Princess, I know that look. What's wrong?" He questioned. I bit my lip not knowing if I should tell him, or continue to hide it.

"Just having these awful mood swings that's it" I answered.

There's no possible way I could tell him this. I haven't even made up my mind yet. The best thing I can do right now Is to avoid him as much as possible.

After signing the documents, Luke pulled me in for a kiss. Sending shivers down my spine. I let out a soft muffled moan while our tongues were making love. He pulled up my dress, exposing my thighs and shortly after his soft hands could be felt slowly travelling up my thighs.

"Luke I have to go deliver these documents" I explained pulling away from him but to my surprise he pulled me back in, but this time he shoved my underwear aside and began to massage my clit.

"Luke" I moaned gripping onto his desk while he gently rubbed my clit in circular motions sending unearthly pleasures throughout my entire body.

"I love how responsive you are princess" he added. Sticking two fingers inside me.
In less than a minute I was ready to go over the edge.

"Come for me baby" Luke exclaimed, and honestly that was all I needed to hear.

He increased his rhythm sending me over the edge immediately, causing me to lose control over my body.

Sitting on top of his lap, breathless, he shoved both his middle and index finger in his mouth. Tasting my juices. "I love how you taste and I hope you know this is only the beginning" he whispered in my ears.

I pulled my dress down, and picked up the documents.

"I love you " he exclaimed. I hesitated, taking a deep breath before I could finally respond. "I love you too" I responded, making my way out the door.

LUKE'S POV

I have to admit, having Bella all to myself, is a lot better than I expected, especially because she knows the truth. Well not really the truth just some of it. It aches my heart, knowing that we can't be seen together in public but behind closed doors, she's absolutely amazing.

"Luke" I heard a familiar voice say.

"Perrie" I questioned. "what are you doing here?" She's never looked so beautiful during the five yeas we were married.

"I just wanted you to see your daughter. I can tell she misses you" she responded. Her response ripped a hole in my heart. How dare her! Walking into here making silly accusations. I stood up and slowly walked up to her.

"It's not my child Perrie. Now get out of here!" I demanded clenching my fists.

"For God's sake Luke! I wouldn't lie about something like this. Just hold her and if you want a DNA test done fine. I just want to make sure you're in your child's life"

She became teary eyed. I glanced at her for a second and saw the first tear roll down her slightly pale cheeks. I sat her down in my chair and used the back of my hand to slowly wipe away her tears. Her skin still feels the same. She handed me the baby and I instantly fell in love.

"She's beautiful " I said taking as much time as possible to closely examine the baby. Her eyes looked exactly like mine and that's just about it.

"Perrie when did we have sex in order to conceive this child?" I questioned handing the baby back to her?"

"Her name's Lillian! Stop saying "child" her damn nae is Lillian!"

"Don't you remember? You came over moping over some whore you claimed you love and we made Lillian " she explained leaving me in a complete state of awe.

Without a doubt I know that Lillian is my daughter. But why now? How am I going to tell Bella ? I cheated on my wife with Bella then I end up cheating on Bella with my wife? Does that even make sense?

"It's not my child! Now if you'll excuse me, I have work to do so get out " I demanded hauling her out of my chair and shoving her out the door. I know it's the wrong thing to do, but my life is finally getting better.Why now?

I tried focusing on work for the rest of the day, but, it made no sense. With my chin resting on my hand, I examined the decor in my office for the 7th time in a row. I was desperate to get rid of this feeling.

Grabbing my briefcase, I quickly left my office. I had to get out of this fast paced environment. On my way out I saw Bella and my heart broke. I couldn't stand looking at her, knowing how she's trusted me after all I've done to her. Knowing that she's given me chance after chance after chance and yet it seems as if I'm still taking her for granted.

"Mr Hennings may I see you for a moment? It's important " she stated. Handing me a fancy folder, that I've never seen before..

"Not now Bella!" I exclaimed loud enough for only her to hear.

As soon as I got home, I threw myself into my bed. Tossing my briefcase aside I quickly undressed myself and grabbed a towel. Before entering the bathroom, an annoying chime came from my phone.

Perrie: I got your message. I'm on my way.

  A/N- Guys I'm sorry I took so long to publish this chapter. I promise the next one will be longer !! Lots of love 💛