Chapter 13- Maybe A Little Bit More? (Part 2)

Luke's POV

By the time I arrived home, that son of a fucking bitch was gone. Mom was fast asleep and so was Bella.

She looked so beautiful, curled up in the bed with her shiny jet black hair placed perfectly behind her ears. I could watch her sleep all night but maybe she'd somehow feel my presence and wake up. I can't imagine how disappointed she was when I told her I didn't bring a condom but it was for all the right reasons right?

All thoughts were dismissed when I turned off the shower and grabbed a towel. But even after half an hour in the shower I was still hard. Maybe even harder than I was before. I couldn't wake her up just to dick her down. . That'd be selfish. Or could I?

I tossed the towel aside walking out the bathroom naked. I'm pretty sure I have a condom in one of these drawers. After a few minutes of searching I finally found it. "Bella?" I called before gently shaking her.

" Hey when did you get here? " she questioned rubbing her eyes.

"Not so long ago. I tried taking a shower to get my little man down but no luck that's why I woke you up. I wanna know if you in the -"

Before I could finish my sentence she grabbed me and pushed me on the bed. I watched as she removed her clothes and crawled on top of the bed.

She began stroking my dick gently, before placing her mouth over  my sensitive head. I let out a soft moan and she removed her mouth and began licking my shaft while using her thumb to gently massage my tip.

From my shaft, and down to my balls. Endless moans flew from my mouth. I can't cum. It would be too quick.

She took me into her mouth once more but this time a little further, to the back of her throat causing me to moan out loud. "Fuck" she knew this is exactly how I want it. Just as I was on the edge, she removed her mouth once more but this time she slowly inserted it inside her.

Slowly she began to move up and down before pressing both her hands on my chest and increase her paste and motions. Gliding on it. Where did she learn all this?

"Stop you have to stop" I begged but she continued increasing her paste. Just as I was about to cum she flew off and took me into her mouth later on drinking my salty juice.

I tore the condom wrapper open, tossed it aside and rolled the rubbery item over my hard member.

Hovering over her, I answered a question I knew she was about to ask me. "Yes I removed the barbell you can't handle it princess. The last time we had sex I didn't remove the barbell and look what happened? You were sore. . ." I explained . She giggled and afterwards pulled me even closer towards her saying "put it in"

As we all know her wish is my command. I rubbed my tip against her folds before spreading them apart gently inserting my hard member. I could feel her insides gripping onto my tip. A soft moan flew from her lips and mine as well when I entered her.

I began with slow thrusts, which she liked. She moaned gripping into my back.

I began to intensify my thrusts, with each one deeper than the other. I could feel her  fingernails digging into my back. I whispered " You like it like that huh princess "

Another deep thrust followed. "Yes daddy" she responded moaning loudly. This time I was pretty sure she can't keep it in any longer.

She placed both legs on my shoulders. "Deeper" she begged. Plunging deeper inside of her, I began rubbing her clit while stroking.

"Stopppppp" she pleaded scratching and digging her nails in my back. I could feel her walls tighten around my cock. I paused for a moment, staring into her hazel eyes. If she continues to moan like this I'm afraid she'll drive me over the edge sooner than I thought.

"Turn around" I explained and she did as she was told. "Arch your back and spread your legs apart for daddy" I instructed before positioning myself behind her.

"Fuck" I breathed. At this point I was I didn't care if I woke my mom up. I couldn't hold in the moans any longer. . . And neither could Bella. I was almost over the edge and so was Bella. Her walls began to contract around my cock leaving me with no other choice but to plunge into her faster, harder, and deeper.

"Luke I'm cumming" I heard her say . "No not yet" I responded placing her on her back at the edge of the bed with both legs pressed against her chest while I used one hand to keep them against her chest I used the other hand to tun her clit while thrusting deep inside her .

"Lu- Luke I can't hold on any longer I'm" I cut her off instantly with one last thrust which sent both of us over the edge. I'm not quite sure she'll understand what I'm saying but each moan came out as jumbled words. Riding out the orgasm, I watched as her legs Shake and her eyes roll over.

Fuck that was more than enough to send me over the edge all over again. . .which it did. While she laid on the bed, in her naked glory breathing heavily, I took of the condom and disposed in into a small trash bucket that was inside of the room.

I sighed.

"What's wrong daddy? " Bella questioned

"I'm not sure how to say this but I think the condom broke"

A/n- Hey guys 😄 comment and tell me what you think. Yes this chapter is short but you can't blame me.😛 Oh and this chapter was partially edited so excuse all errors.