Chapter 12- A Little Bit Of Him

"We're here" I heard Luke's voice say, bringing me back to reality. Being in this car with him, brings back so many memories. "Miss Adams you can come out now" Rammonique gestured opening the car door allowing me to  step out.

           "You look beautiful by the way." He explained pulling me in for a tight hug. So tight traces of his cologne could be smelt on my clothing. "Thank you" I responded, standing with my arms folded tightly across my chest, awaiting for Luke to get out the car.

          I watched as he ran his hand through his jet black hair. His hair was perfectly placed behind his ears. I've never seen him like this before. I expected him to be annoyingly charming but he wasn't. He hasn't uttered a word to me since I entered the car, it's like he completely zoned out. I even thought he'd be clothed in one of his expensive suits, but he went for a casual look. Displaying his broad shoulders and his muscular chest.

         Rammonique directed us into Luke's private jet. I took a seat beside the window and surprisingly Luke sat beside me. Silently praying he'd say something to me, but he didn't. The pilot alerted us that we'd be taking off shortly. After positioning myself carefully into my seat I closed my eyes tightly, inhaling and exhaling heavily each time awaiting for the jet to take off, when surprisingly, I felt a familiar soft touch against my skin.

       I never expected him to remember that I was partially scared of travelling on planes and jets. The primary reason being the fact that I hated when the planes /jets took off. I don't know why, I just hate it. His touch dismissed every trace of fear that was dwelling in my body. Leaving me with the impression that I was safe and secure.

        After a few minutes his touch could no longer be felt and I slowly opened my eyes. "Thank you,I had no idea you remembered I was scared when planes /jets took off" I stated slowing turning my head into his direction. He took a deep breath. "It's fine" he said .

           The rest of the journey was silent for the most part. Well, that was until I fell asleep.

      "We're here" Luke said, I slowly opened my eyes rubbing them to gain a sense of my whereabouts. "What - When-  how did I end up in the car and where are we?" I questioned taking a deep breath.
Luke ignored me leaving Rammonique to answer all my questions. "We tried waking you up, but you seemed to be tired so he carried you and he watched you sleep like a baby" he responded with a low chuckle.

        There were so many other questions I wanted to ask , but I was too tired. Luke stepped out the car, shortly after he began to remove our luggage from the trunk of the car. By the time I managed to toss my tiredness aside, we were greeted by a lady, mid forties,jet black hair and a heaven sent physique. For a moment I caught myself staring into her deep ocean blue eyes.

                   "Come here son" she said stretching her arms out, pulling Luke into a tight hug. I stood there completely shocked. Is it just me? Or did she just say "come here son"?
I thought we were going on a business trip so how exactly did we end up here? My palms became sweaty as I watched Luke and his mother converse.

          "Oh mom by the way, this is Bella. Bella this is my mom" I heard Luke's voice say snapping me back to reality.  "Nice to meet you " I responded, but just as I was about to shake her hand she pulled me in for a right hug kissing my cheek. "Darling call me Jodie. I've heard so much about you."

        I had so many unanswered questions but now was not the time. Or was it? "Come inside" Jodie exclaimed reaching out for my little suitcase. "Let me help you with this" she added with a low groan and Luke seemingly worried about his mom, walked over taking my suitcase out her hand.