2 - Someone's Jealous

Butter

Butter

I was walking along the corridors while thinking about the last message I sent to Jelly, hindi ko naman gustong mag over think pero hindi ko naman kasi gustong isipin niya that I like her, well I do but not in this way.

Tumingin naman ako sa paligid and to my surprise nakita ko naman si Jelly na kasama na naman sila Chloe Crestas who I believe is one of her friends? hindi ko rin alam kung bakit magkasama sila palagi eh graduating students naman sila Chloe. One way for me to find out is to go near them. As what they all say, bahala na.

Naglakad ako patungo sa direksyon nila Jelly at hindi pa ako nakakalapit ay nakatingin ito sa akin kaya medyo nahiya naman ako. I am standing in front of them, all of the others were shocked while Chloe was in rage again for seeing me, but none of them matter. I was here for one person of course.

"Hi." Bati ko sabay tingin kay Jelly.

"Hi hello who? excuse me do we know you? or are we even close? except you were that bitch who step on my shoe." Chloe said habang nakataas ang kilay sa akin, she's really mean so I don't understand why Jelly was with them.

"I didn't came here for you. For the shoes? You deserve it." I straight up said to her which make them gasp and Chloe is in rage again.

"Look, girls stop fighting. Something we can help you with?" She asked me, and I was really confused. Err, how about going to class together?

"Gusto ko lang sana magtanong if you wanna go to class together?" I said and they were all confused looking at me even Chloe who was in rage.

"Look, we have graduation practice. But I do know you're looking for my twin who's with the same year as you right?" She asked while looking at my eyes directly and she chuckled a little bit which made my heart flutter all of a sudden.

"Uh..Uhm..." I couldn't even utter a word. So tumalikod ako at mabilis na naglakad papunta sa classroom namin.

"Miss?" She called.

Twin sister? Jelly has a twin?

So what she was trying to point out, the Jelly I know from Class is different from the girl who saved me from Chloe? Wait. Jelly is my blockmate and that girl is the girl who save me from Chloe and she's really a senior!? This is so hard to process, sobrang sumasakit ang ulo ko.

Namalayan ko na lamang na I was staring blankly at the door where my class room is and where Jelly is, I just can't believe it. Im crushing on twins? I hate this.