Chapter 4 - The re-tell

Louis, Liam and Zayn were all talking with their families, hugging and laughing, happy to be back together.

Harry was with his girlfriend, Emma, their arms around each other, sharing kisses and giggles. Harry dropped his back down on the floor and picked Emma up in a bridal style and kissed on his the lips passionately. Niall shuffled past them, his fists clenched trying to ignore it all. Liam had noticed Niall and strolled happily over to him.

'What's up?' Liam asked.

'Nothing. I'm fine'

'Niall... Tell me...' Liam said softly, holding Niall's wrist.

Niall glanced at Harry and Emma then back at Liam painfully, tears welling up in his eyes. Liam took him round the back of the tour bus and held him close as he broke down, tears spilling down his face. He explained everything to Liam, how he felt about Harry, even though he didn't exactly know himself, what happened last night, the fact he can't stop staring at Harry, all of it. Liam comforted him, calming him down.

'Do you want me to ask the other boys what they think?'

Niall hesitated, 'They'll be fine, you know what they're like, they'll joke, but they'll be fine' Liam re-assured him and Niall nodded.

'I'll be back in a minute' Liam told him then left to get the others.

Niall sat down on the floor his back against the tour bus waiting for the others. Louis and Zayn emerged from behind the coach with Liam behind them.

'You want me to tell them?' Liam offered.

'Please...' Niall looked away from them as Liam started to explain what Niall had told him.

'Aw my little leprechaun' Louis joked when Liam had finished, sitting down next to Niall and hugging him.

'I wouldn't worry about it too much, Niall, just before we came here, Harry and Emma were having a go at each other'

'So you think you might... you know, like him?' Zayn carried on.

'I-I don't know... I think...' Niall replied.

'Come on, let's go back before Harry realises we've all gone'

**

'Where've you all been?' Harry mumbled.

'Just... Er...' Liam started.

'Giving you and Emma some space' Louis saved, giving Niall a discreet wink.

'Yeah, well I don't think we'll be seeing her for a while...' Harry answered.

'What?'

'We had a fight, and I don't know' he ran his hands through his hair, 'she stormed off and won't pick up her phone'

'Oh'

'Anyway, remember the promise we made at the start of the tour?'

Niall did, but he wanted to break it so bad, 'No, what was it?' he inquired, playing dumb.

'SLEEPOVER AT MINEEE!'