Chapter 7 - 'I want you back'

The door slammed open and Emma stood in the doorway, she had a wet face and looked like she’d been crying, but there was something fake about her, something not right, all of the boys could tell.

‘It’s all for him!’ she screeched, throwing her arm in the direction of Niall.

‘I- Let me talk to you somewhere private?’ he asked her, looking back at the other boys nervously.

The two of them went into the kitchen while the others sat down to wait. Niall wasn’t good at hiding things; he was twiddling his fingers together, looking down on them. He was obviously nervous.

‘Niall, he won’t let her do anything’ Zayn said after around ten minutes.

‘Don’t worry about it, she’s probably begging him or something’ Louis reassured him.

There was a loud bang and against the kitchen door, the sound of someone slamming into it. The three of them shot upwards from the sofa in unison and ran to the door. They forced it open and Harry fell backwards with Emma landing on top of him, kissing him all over his face and neck leaving dark red lipstick stains. Harry was pushing at her shoulder, but she wouldn’t get off him. She had her hands all over him, pushing them under his shirt and running them over his chest. Her lips locked with his and Harry shoved her hard, rolled out from underneath her then tried to get up, but stumbling backwards. Niall caught him before he fell again and lifted him up.

‘Harry? Baby, what’s wrong?’ Emma said, standing up and going back over to him, putting her two hands on her chest.

‘No’ he pushed her hands away and moved closer to Niall, ‘no, get off me. I’m not your ‘baby’ anymore. You left me, and I found someone better’

‘But, ba- Harry… You said you loved me…’

‘It was a mistake’ he took a deep breath, ‘I’m sorry, ok? Now, can you please leave our house?’ he pushed past her and opened the door for her.

She gave him a puppy dog face, but he turned his face to the floor. She stamped her foot, then when she realised it didn’t help, she threw all of them death glares and stormed out flipping her hair. She stepped towards Niall, their heights the same. She was so close, her breath tickled down his neck.

‘Emma, get away from hi-’ Harry started, grabbing her arm, but she shook him off.

‘You’ll see, you won’t be good enough for him’ she lifted her knee up and kneed him in the stomach, hard, casing Niall to yelp and fall backwards onto the sofa, clutching his tummy.

Before anything else happened, she skipped out of the house and hastily left.

You’ll see!’ she called back in a sing song voice, disappearing around the corner.

Emma’s laughs echoed down the street, as silence fell over the room.

-o-

Louis passed a glass of water to Niall, who lifted his head from Harry’s shoulder to drink it.

‘Well… She’s a jealous bitch’ Louis stated, trying to joke about it, but no one was really in the mood after what happened to Niall.

‘Yeah well she won’t do anything, she doesn’t have the guts to’ Harry replied, only to get Louis, Liam and Zayn pointing at Niall’s stomach. Even Niall was pointing at himself.

‘Ok… Well… That was a one off!’ he said, slightly annoyed with everyone for being right, accept for him. He didn’t like being wrong.

Niall settled himself back under Harry’s arm, he now resting on his chest instead. You would have thought it would be Harry lying on Niall, due to their ages, but Harry insisted. The other boys thought it was cute.