Chapter 1 - Broken

'Thankyou everyone! We hope to see all again soon!' Louis shouted at the screamed girls, exiting from the stage, slowly followed by the rest of the other waving boys.

They passed their microphones to the stage attendants and grabbed a bottle of water each that were waiting for them on a table.

'Well done boys! What a good way to finish your first tour, eh?' their tour manager said proudly as she came to the backstage, two of her fingers pressed to her ear piece.

She nodded towards them all, smiling, then left, sorting out the tour bus arrangements and times.

Niall flopped down into the chair behind them, letting all the adrenaline escape his body. He loved performing, he just wanted to get back on stage as soon as they came off.

'Hey, well done mate'

Niall turned his head to see the curly-haired lad standing before him. He joined Niall on the chair next to him and waited for an answer. Niall trained his eyes on the speaker on the other side of his room, not letting them move away to look at Harry. The large smile was wiped from Harry's face in a second when he saw emotionless face.

'Niall, what's wrong lately, is it me?' Harry asked, a mixture of annoyance, worry and sadness drilled into his voice.

He placed his hand on Niall's knee. Niall didn't seem to want to talk to Harry anymore, if they were somehow stood close to each other, Niall would move anyway with the nod of his head and carry on else where, even on stage. If Harry tried to hug him or just have a banter, the colour would drain from his face. Harry didn't know what he'd done wrong, but it had obviously been something bad.

'Nothing. I'm fine' he muttered in reply, folding his arms across his chest and staring down at Harry's hand, wishing it to move.

Harry nodded at him, taking the hint, and stood. Niall no longer wanted him around.

'I'll leave you alone then...'

-o-

'What did he say this time?' Liam asked, a worried expression on his face.

Niall was his best friend, the closest to him out of the band probably, and he didn't even know what was wrong with Niall, it was scaring him.

'He said he was fine, but he blatantly didn't want me there'

There was silence between the remaining boys, as they watched Niall sitting alone in the corner.

'But Harry hasn't done anything wrong! It's not fair how Niall is treating him!' Louis hissed, giving Harry's shoulder a reassuring pat.

Harry just shrugged, it was time to go to the tour bus now anyway, maybe he could just get in there and sleep before anything happened.