Chapter 6

"Good morning my beautiful girl." River said as he kissed my forehead.

"Good morning. Lets go watch the news and make sure nothing is on again." It's been a week since the last picture of me was shown on T.V. but we just wanted to make sure.

"Ya of course. If it isn't do you want to go to the movies for a real date."

"Ya I haven't been out in 2 weeks I think that would be awesome." So we went down stairs holding hands and checked the news. There were no pictures of me. I smiled. "Lets go, you pick the movie."

"How about The Hobbit." I laughed.

"Sounds fun." He looked surprised.

"Are you serious?" River said.

"Yes I love that book it's amazing."

"Wow you are even more amazing then ever." I kissed him. We smiled.

"Come on guys lets get ready." River looked at me.

"What do you mean 'guys' I thought this was just going to be us."

"No Kyle hasn't been out the past 2 weeks either and I feel bad so he's coming with us, I mean if he wants too." Kyle looked at River deviously. I pretended not to notice.

"So guys let's get ready meet back her in an hour." They both nodded their heads in agreement.

As I was getting ready I realized I had no cute clothes with me. I just had the outfit I wore when Kyle found me. Every other outfit I've ever worn here was Rivers shirts and shorts. He was completely a different size but some how I always managed to fit in his clothes. I changed into the clothes I wore on the day I met Kyle. I mean they were decent enough clothes well they were better than wearing River's clothes. I took a quick shower and got dressed. When I got to the kitchen neither of them were there. Oh well I guess I'll just wait here. I waited for at least 20 minutes just pacing the floor being excited about going out for the first time in 2 weeks. Finally River came down. He was wearing a black shirt with a skull in the middle. His jeans have holes all over them but he looked amazing.

"Finally you took forever I thought you were standing me up." I joked. River laughed.

"I would never do that especially since you live in my house."

Kyle walked into the kitchen looking amazing. I mean he looked so much more dressed up then River. He was wearing a purple polo with black jeans. He looked freaking amazing some how River still looked 10 times better then Kyle but still Kyle looked nice to.

"Why are you so dressed up?" River asked Kyle suspiciously.

"I just wanted to. Is that a problem?" Kyle was getting more aggressive then usual.

"Kyle chill. River didn't mean to offend you. Did you River?" I said looking at River.

"No I didn't mean to offend you at all." River said threw his teeth.

"Guys let's go to the movies." I smiled at them basically pleading to them not to fight

"Ya let's go." Kyle said smiling. "What car should we take and who's driving?"

River added "And who gets shot gun?"

"Wait how many cars do you guys have? I know about the Mustang and Ferrari but what other ones do you have?" River smiled.

"We have a Volvo convertible that's our only other car."

"Well that's the only car we can take because all the other ones only have 2 seats."

"Oh ya ha ha forgot about that." Kyle said.

"Well were taking the Volvo I guess. I don't care who drives all I know is I got backseat." They looked at each other.

"I'll sit in the back seat with you." Kyle said.

"No I will." River said. They argued back and forth for a little bit. God I was glad I didn't have actual brothers or sisters.

"Guy I want to sit in the back." They looked at me as if I was stupid. "ALONE!" They both looked at each other angrily.

"Okay well I guess I'll drive." Kyle said.

"Sounds good." River agreed. We went out to the car in silence. River opened the back seat door for me. I smiled.

"Thanks." They both got in the car and we drove to the movie. It took us about 5 minutes of awkward silence for me to finally crack and say something. "Well this is awkward."

"Ya I was just thinking that." River agreed.

"We honestly needed to get out of there we were slowly breaking apart." Kyle put in.

"Ya okay well now that we are going out what should we get for lunch when the movies done. We should also probably get groceries." They both nodded in agreement.

"I think we should go to McDonald's. I'm craving some fast food." River said.

"Me too." Kyle said.

"Okay that's settled. We are going to McDonald's and then going to the store cool." We all told funny stories for the rest of the ride. I think it was 15 minutes later that we finally got to the movie theater. We walked up to the ticket booth.

"Hi can we have 3 tickets to 'The Hobbit.'?" River said.

"Ya sure of course." The clerk said. "That will be $22.50." River handed him the money and we went inside. I looked around this place was huge. It was just a little smaller than River and Kyle's house but still it was massive. I could smell the popcorn.

"Can we get popcorn and Icee's?" I asked excitedly.

"Of course I love popcorn and Icee's they are the best." River said. We bought popcorn and 3 blue raspberry icee's. We walked into the movie and sat down. I sat in the middle. We watched the movie I mean it was honestly an amazing movie.

"God that was amazing." I said.

"I know right. The graphics were just awesome." River and Kyle said at the same time. We all laughed as we got out of the theater I noticed it was surrounded by cop cars. We stopped laughing right away.