Chapter 9: I Get a Visit From a Goddess

"Aphrodite?" Nico asked, clearly perplexed.

"Yes dear," Aphrodite giggled. "I need to see Natalya though."

I mentally groaned. Aphrodite grabbed my hand and dragged me to the forest.

"So, what is this about?" I asked. She started giggling again.

"Percy likes you. But Harrison does too." She said. I rolled my eyes. Sure, I might like both of them, but I wasn't into that sort of stuff.

"So?" Was my reply. Aphrodite sighed.

"Love is my domain." Aphrodite said.

"Not interested." I said. I turned, about to walk away, but Aphrodite grabbed my wrist.

"Oh no you don't. You're just like Hades. You are pushing love away." She said. That struck a nerve.

"I have my reasons." I said. I actually didn't have a reason... other than the fear of getting hurt by someone.

"Still. Okay. First things first. We have to change your style." She said, clapping her hands together. I snapped my fingers. I was in a pair of jeans. boots and a black jumper.

"There. my style is officially changed." I said. I tried to walk away again. Aphrodit grabbed my arm.

"That isn't a change of style! This is!" She exclaimed as she clapped her hands. I looked down and yelped. I was waering a dress. I hated dresses with a passion.

"Ugh! Why do I have to be wearing a dress."