I see you everywhere

Shivay reached his mansion ,and moved inside his house stealthily but could not escape eyes of omru.
They stopped him and asked him where were you , its 5 in morning.
Shivay gave an excuse of important work and entered inside his room and went directly to his study
Today he was on leave so he decided to lay down.He closed his eyes and he could see Anika he opened his eyes and again closed it and again he saw her.
He took out her earing from his kurta pocket and twirled it with maddening intensity in eyes.
He was elated that Anika was just his,that no one has ever touched her.
He was little guilty that he has blamed her for being gold digger and characterless but not regreted his action for claiming her.She was his wife and he has all the right to do so ,not feeling an ounce of guilt that he has forced an innocent girl, that he has not only bruised her body but her heart and soul,he has snatched her precious asset without her will.
But then who can make the ruthless beast who was blinded in his ego,understand that what he has done today is crime.
He again closed his eyes and felt someone caressing his hairs and when he opened them he found Anika doing that wearing that same saree and bangles and looking pretty.She smiled at him and hallucinating the same he dozed off.
When he woke up it was already 8:30
He went inside his room and found tia getting ready for her first rasoi but he again saw Anika looking beautiful and jingling her bangles and wiggling her eyebrows at him as if chirpy Anika was back not the broken one he saw last night.
He went down for the rasam along with Tia who went into kitchen and somehow prepared a sweet concotion like something.He saw rudy making faces and scowling at Tia.Then dadi hugged and blessed Tia and then once again he saw Anika smiling mischieviously at him from back of dadi's shoulder.
He jerked his head to get rid of her image.
P-Anika ka kuch pata chala omru??
Kal bhi nahi aayi,aaj reception hai aaj bh nahi aayegi kya,usse hi toh sari arrangement karni thi,yeh larki bh na titli k tarah idhar udhar urti rehti hai.kitne client mil jate anika ko event s manages karne ko..huh.
Waise pata hai mummyji kal woh Mrs Arora Anika k baare mein puch rahi thi,bola ki mere bete Rohan ko Anika aur uska kaam dono pasand aaye,maine chupaya nahi bata diya ki Anika orphan and middle class hai,Toh Mrs Arora bolne lagi ki aajkal k bache kahan sunte hai ,waise bachi hai pyaari.Tab mjhe batana para bachi pyari bh hai aur Daksh khurana ki mangetar bh hai...lo ji unke bete k shakl dekhne laayak thi.yeh haal raha toh Anika ki shadi jald hi ho jayegi.
Dadi and janvi- Bilkul sahi bola pinky...Anika is gem ,her husband will be lucky.
When the conversation was going on Omru were just observing Shivay whose whole attention was on ladies and their conversation about Anika.
They saw several emotions on their elder brother's face.first he was fidgety ,than after hearing about rohan he was angry ,hearing about Daksh got his face red and eyes a shade darker in jealousy and finally the comment about lucky husband made him smirk evilly.
But they were disturbed by Pinky she dadi and mom all of them asked about Anika but they had no reply,Anika's cell was switched off.They were worried that is she is in some problem.Both of them shook their head in no.They were preplexed and confused about shivay,s reactions and Om wanted to go in depth of it.
After the rasam Shivay called the maid about Anika's whereabouts and maid informed him that door is locked and she has still not opened her room.
He was tensed as she has not eaten anything.
He did not wanted to do it but he has to.
Day before yesterday he has installed cameras in his villa before leaving for OM.
He reluctantly opened the footage as it was just available on his cellphone no where else.
What he saw there made him worried and guilty.
Anika was wearing the same red kurta,bending towards the headrest,knees pulled to chest and crying and staring at wall and occassionaly wincing clutching her abdomen.
He could not see more.
Soon he got busy with his family and soon evening arrived but he did not get why he was imagining Anika every where..in kitchen.at pool side,his study,mandir ,living room.
S- I am going crazy i guess,what have u done Anika.
Omru heard Anika from his mouth.
And they again enquired about her and Shivay again declined and asked to them get ready for reception.
In party.
Everyone was congratulating the supposed or so called newly wed couple.
But shivay was lost some where he again saw Anika wearing that pretty saree sitting on one of the chairs and blinking and smiling at him.
When he was asked to dance with Tia.He touched Tia formally but Anika's soft skin and beautiful face was in his mind.He saw her twirling on the dance floor just like the colourful butterfly his mother has mentioned earlier,he left the dance floor and sat on one of the fancy chairs.
He was hyperventilating again.
Omru watched him again and came near him and asked him
Omru- what happened to u.
Om-Go and dance with ur wife its your day big brother.
Hearing wife he was again lost in the thoughts about the passionate kisses of yesterday night.
Seeing him lost some where Rudra shook him.
R- kya huya bhaiya?? Where are you lost?? I guess over doze of lady baba.
O- shut up Rudra.
S-Guys i need your help there is some problem in office it need to be sorted out.I need to go there right now.Can you both convince everyone.??
Om watched him suspiciously but then both of them promised to handle the situation.
Shivay left hurriedly towards the villa in his car.Its just eight now but he cant wait to see Anika right now.Morever she was crying and has not eaten anything.He needs to see her and then only he will be at peace.
He was seeing her chirpy self everywhere and guess he getting addicted to her.
The vehicle zoomed towards the villa where a broken doll resided..

Hey beautiful people😘
Enjoy and drop comments.
Tc😀
And ya sorry for the typos🙁