OBSESSION UNLEASHED

He removed the curls from her place and tucked behind her ears started waking her up,anika started murmuring"Sahil tu uth gya,go to washroom and get ready ,i will wake up in 1 min no 2 mins and ready your breakfast",n she pouted and slept again.Shivay understood that in sleep she is not aware about her current condition,and he chuckled
and stared intensly at her wanting do so many things but his first priority was to feed her,he knows when he will lay down his demands she will freak out and will fight and for that she needs energy,its obvious that he will only win but still he likes the chase.
He started caressing her cheeks,her nose and then her lips feeling known yet a dangerous touch she woke up and what she saw took her breath away,beast ,the devil of her nightmares clad in black was sitting in front of her and no less staring at her,she somehow came in sitting position tried to crawl away from him,when she was crawling back shivay pulled her wrists and she crashed on him.
S-What did i said you when i brought you here that you have listen each and every command of mine,so why the hell you didn't you eat ,tell ne damn it he shouted at the end making anika shiver.
Anika was angry now on this monster how dare he..
A-How dare you to command something to me,i m not your servant niether i am your slave,so i am not obliged to follow the commands of your highness.What the hell do u want ?you married me forcefully,kidnapped and threatned my brother to kill him and then brought me here trying to ruin my life more,didn't i said i will not utter the word about this marriage,i am not even interested in being married to beast like you,release me let me go to my brother,my home.
S-lagta hai tumne meri baat dhyaan se suni nahi jab hum yaha aaye thae that you will get everything but freedom.
I guess you dont love your lil brother anymore,eyes glazed seeing all the wealth haan??i think your lovers dont have this luxury nor money eventhough u gave them so many nights for this bloody money
A- Shut up ok..leave my wrists its paining a lot..leave and dont you dare point finger against my character,you should not worry about my lovers,this is none of your concern with whom i roam or spend a night or sleep with.I am no one to you not your gf niether your wife ,i was just your wedding planner,whatever i do in my personal life it should not matter you and if you are so worried about this character and all go and give this gyan to your beloved wife tia got it.
Anika was all angry face red and eyes bloodshot pooled with tears she had enough with shivay's mud flinging on her character tagging her like a slut.She wa also feeling dizzy due to lack of food.
Shivay was beyond angry listening to the chit of the girl..
He pulled out his cell and connected to one of his man and said"Patil throw that little boy sahil in the sea because he is no more loved by his beloved sister..
Hearing this Anika was shocked and she started crying and tears started flowing like waterfall along her cheeks
A-Please dont kill my lil brothet,i have no one apart from him,please i beg u please.he is just 7 doesnt know how to swim, he cant even walk properly,dont do this, i will do whatever you will say but stop your men.
S-so you will listen to me seeing anika nodding and wiping her tears from back of her palm he smirked evilly.Ok then whatever i want you will give me until i tell u that i no more need it.first of all You will eat the dinner and then you will take bath change into this dress and jewellwery which i have brought with myself he said while showing her the packet and then you will give yourself to me as its our wedding night,got it.
listening to his demands anika was shocked and numb unware that only a part of his deadly obsession has unleashed on her..she just stared him when he forwarded the dinner plate and whimpered..tonight her soul wil be wretched.

Love you beautiful people😘