WANT OF A BLUE EYED MONSTER

Avoiding the eyes of omru shivaay went towards the platform which was arranged in the large area in front of Oberoi mansion's temple to perform the rituals with tia.
Other hand om was staring at his elder brother,his mind was fogged with doubts after seeing an unusually disoriented yet a determined shivaay returnung late  yesterday night and again today his eyes were telling a different story.
Rudra was throwing daggers towards lady baba saddened at the thought of being hit with universe crap for whole life,he so wanted cool and fietsy anika di as his bhabhi,even O had developed a loving bond with anika.
But superman bhaiya had only got this lady baba in this damn world when his eyes could she how he craved for anika.
Well both the brothers were right about their big brother but they didn't knew that their dreams have become true to see anika as their bhabhi but sadly it has become a worst nightmare for a young girl who has fallen in traps of obssesion and not to deny love which will be no less then a punishment
Shivay was all the while in thoughts of anika what she must be doing,when suddenly the cell beeped and he got to know that she has not eaten anything and was obviously trying ways to runaway,a deadly smirk graced his face  with the thought that how he is going to claim that fiestiness of her's,she will never be able to runaway.
After performing the rituals he was instructing khanna to convey the maid in the villa to make anika eat,he himself wanted to go there and make her eat even though it will be forceful
The day passed and it was 10pm he instructed tia to sleep and not to open the door and if his brothers insist tell them he was busy in a videoconference with foreign clients and he went away ignoring all the roses jasmine and sweet smelling candles decorating the room for their wedding night,it was not that tia was desperate to celebrate but still she was curious where he was going but the answer she got for her question was"its none of your business".
He was driving toward his villa with the packet lying on the passenger seat,the packet had a red blue colour saree and red bangles.He knew anika will look beautiful in this.
As he reached the villa,he instructed the guards to tighten the security and the maid to leave the food on dining table and to go to her servant quarters,
Picking the plate from dining table he entered inside anika's no their room,he saw her lying on her stomach and sleeping,clad in a red cold shoulder kurti and jeans her hair splaying all over the pillows,wrists still adorned with bridal chooda which she has forgotten to remove,fingers clutching the sheets in deathgrip,smudged sindoor on her forehead,mangalsutra dangling from her neck pressed between the sheets and her chest and a tear streaked   swollen face,she looked like a beautiful mess but he remembered what filth she was and decided that today night all the filth will be washed away and she will become Anika Shivay singh oberoi,because oberois dont mess with dirt and whatever they possess is of class....

Sorry for being late
Ma health  was not good and my boss kept me on toes with loads of work
Ignore the typos
Love u all😘