trapped and obsession

When anika opened her eyes,she found herself on soft bed all alone,no one was there.
She woke up hurriedly and went towards the door and tried to open it but could not.She started shouting for help but there was no one in this place.she was scared for herself ,for her brother,a blue eyed beast has trapped her and she could not do anything.She was angry at her helplessness,tears were continiously flowing from her eyes.
*Oberoi mansion*
Here shivay has arranged a similar looking mangalsutra for Tia with help of Khanna.
He went towards his room and locked the door ,he called Tia and gave her the mangalsutra to wear it around her neck herself.
He asked her to sleep on bed and himself went towards his study and lied on the couch and called khanna to arrange everything in the villa of his where he has trapped anika by  tomorrow morning,then he remembered to change his sherwani,he changed into his casuals when he found an earing falling from the sherwani's pocket,it was Anika's Earing.Seeing the trinklet he remembered her crying but beautiful face,he enclosed the earing tightly in his fist and decided one thing whatever he was doing was completely correct,Anika will be just his,he will be her last,her beauty,antics,love,care,body,soul and heart everything will belong to him just him and this world will never become  aware that Shivaay Singh Obreroi has fallen for a girl with no heritage and  no blue blood.
He will make her Mrs Oberoi in every sense but the winds will also never be aware about this.
He wants Anika for himself whether she wants or not,Period.
S-kahin nahi jaogi tum,bas mere sath rahogi,tia kabhi meri wife nahi banegi sahi mayno mein all will be show for this world and family,biwi banogi tum chaho ya na chaho and with that promise he kept the earing inside the pocket of his kurta and slept.This was the last time he was sleeping here after this,every night he will always  be  at his villa.

Cheers
Hey beautiful people
Sorry for the late update, was sick and plus hectic job.
Sorry for typos
Love u all😘