caged

Shivay leaving his reception that was given for their fake marriage drove towards the villa to his legally wedded wife.
Shivay was carrying a folder with him which had legal papers for marriage ,he has already signed it and he needed to get it signed by Anika and he has planned to get it today eventhough he has to blackmail or force her.
He has decided to legalise the marriage last night when he realised that anika was just his.
Now if Anika wants to run away or leave him which he will not allow but still if she tries to,he will bound her legally.He has already bound her to him ritually and physically.
His little bird will have no escape,she will be forever caged in his mansion under his whims.
He parked his car and entered inside the villa,there was complete silence in the house.then he saw the maid who informed him that anika has not eaten anything nor she is opening the door,as she has no duplicate keys she could not open the room and feed her.
She also signalled towards the things that were brought here for anika but were still lying on living room couch.
He asked her to give him the plate for dinner,meanwhile he pulled out a dress for anika ,fetched the duplicate keys and kept them in his pocket.
He took the plate and dress and went towards his not their bedroom.
He opened the room and switched on the lights.
Anika was sleeping when he entered inside but woke up suddenly hearing the noise,and what she saw took her breath away.
Devil was standing there,staring intensly at her.
Anika was scared,she already had fever and felt that she was going yo faint due to lack of food ,she held her head and started shivering,as soon as he moved forward towards her ,she started shifting backwards on bed all the while wimpering.
Anika was scared what if he forces her again she has no strength left to save herself,and she doesnt want to fool herself to even give a try,his last night touches were still alive on her heart and body.It has scarred and traumatised her.
Shivay seeing her shivering pulled her foot towards him and she collided with him and fell on bed with him over her.
S-Why moving back Anika, i am here with a surprise for you but anika continued with her crying.
She struggled a bit but shivay held her tightly and she was just left to moan in pain.
S-why have you not eaten anything.Do  you wasnt to kill yourself.You have a little brother anika you have to live for him and also for me ,i am your husband darling.No worries i will make sure you always remember it.
Marrying you ritually was first step,second step was yesterday night when i claimed you as mine and third step will be completed now.when you will sign our legal marriage papers.
Now come on get up and sign it,with that he lifted her made her sit on his lap and forwarded her the pen to put her signatures on the legal documents.
Anika wimpered after listening about last night and denied to sign on the docs.
A-You did whatever you wanted to me last night,please let me go now,release me and my brother i will complain to no one please please let me go.
S-Anika why you always force me to show you my beastly side,if you dont do what i say you, forget meeting ,i willnot even let you see your brother,got it.
With that Anika signed the documents with tears falling on papers.
When Anika was done with the paperwork shivay turned her on his lap brought a small box from his pocket and pulled the ring out of it  and placed on her ring finger.
S-Shadi mubarak ho biwi..Now you will be forever with me just me.With that he pecked her on her lips and with that Anika head lolled over his shoulder all the while wishpering "No please no".
S-Shivay lifted her head so that he can feed her something,but Anika has fainted.While trying to wake her up he then noticed that Anika's body was unusually warm or say burning with fever.
Eventhough he tried to wake her up by shaking her or sprinkling water on her face.But Anika did not even budged.
Shivay dialled doctor's number who responded to him that he will reach shortly.
Shivay sat beside unconscious Anika waiting for the doctor.
S-I have hurted you Anika i know that but i dont regret marrying and claiming you. You are mine and i will make you love me by hook or crook.
Get well soon darling so that i can love you more and more.

Love u All😘
Tc guys🤗🤗