synopsis

Love that hurts is story of Shivay and anika
Shivay has married  anika forcefully  but nobody  knows  about it.
Just after marriage  tia comes back faking about her kidnapping.
Shiva asks tia to stay in the mansion as his wife but just for name sake.
Anika was broken hearing this but kept her lips sealed silently crying just for the sake of her brother ,she couldn't believe  he was the same man she has fallen in love with.
Tia smirked eyeing a teary  Anika.
Shivay dragged Anika near the washroom and asked her to change into her casual dress.
Anika entered inside the washroom with the spare dress she kept in the work area of this mansion.

Inside the bathroom  she saw herself in mirror.,donned in red, vermilion  and wedding chain and eyes hollow and filled with tears,she looked like beautiful and broken mess.
After changing  she came out of washroom Shivay handed th wedding dress to tia but did not allowed  to remove the wedding chain making both Anika  and tia shocked.
He warned tia to not open the door and while returning  back he will arrange the mangalsutra.
He then dragged Anika  from the back door towards his car when Anika removed her wrists  from his grip and snapped at him to release her.
She wanted to go to her home,to Sahil.
When she started moving he caught her wrists  in tight grip and pulled her to himself and said" where the hell do you think you are going,your house now belongs to me,so you will go were I will ask you because  you are my legally wedded wife"
Seeing her numb he took out some papers from his coat and showed her those legal papers which stated that he was the legal owner of Sahil's or say her house.
Anika sobbed and just asked" what do you want from me,i did whatever you asked, I sat in the mandap, married you.,I don't  want any money name or fame from you then why you are hell bent to take revenge  from me,I am sorry for all the mistakes I have ever done but don't punish my innocent  brother, I beg you please.
Shivay just smirked I just want you to live with me,in some other house of mine as my wife but no body will ever know  that you are my wife I just want you because that's what wife is for. For world you are only Anika but inside that house you are my wife in all the sense of the world,  and if you don't follow my words I will punish you and Sahil and whomever you love.
You will be mine just  nobody will know it.
Anika was shattered  hearing the beast proclaiming his orders..
Where had she landed up???