Intro

So, as some of you may know, this isn't my first book, it's more like my third or fourth (but it's my second imagines book).

I wanted to write this, because as my fandoms grow and my feelings for certain characters intensify, I want to have something that's special to me, that I can also share with you.

I've read so many X Readers for people like the Winchesters, or for Nico di Angelo in the past few years, and in the past few months, close to a year, I've started thinking up imagines in my head for these characters. So I thought to myself "why not just write them myself, the exact way I thought it up, instead of having another amazing author write it for me?" And I toyed with the idea for a long time, writing down a bunch of one liners for possible imagines, and I decided to do it. Obviously, otherwise you wouldn't be reading this.

I've had the first imagine in my drafts for three weeks now, and I'm happy with how it turned out. I do hope you enjoy it, cause it's kind of emotional for me.

Just a note, I WILL do crossovers, and I will do an X Reader crossover (for example, you're Castiel's significant other, and you cross paths with some demigods, or stumble across Camp Half-Blood somehow, with your brothers, the Winchesters.)

And I will take requests, too. Just like in my other book, no smut. Not comfortable reading or writing it.

Without Further Ado, I give you:

MultiFandom Imagines.

~Fangirl_Bandgirl26