{7} Don't Mess with Monday

🌹{Rose}🌹

S L E E P.
~
"Stop!" I screamed.

"Get away from me! I can't trust you!"
~

I jerked up from sleep. Trying to catch my breath. It was just another Nightmare.

The sun was peaking through my long white stained curtains. I rubbed my eyes trying to focus them.

I realized Calum was asleep next to me last night. I went to turn around.

Just empty sheets filled the space where he was.

I'm assuming he went to his room or the showers. Speaking of that I probably need to do that also.

I've been in this bed the past 3 days from when I was in my coma.

I finally managed to drag myself out of my bed. I sent my feet down on the cold cement floor, and got off of the bed. I grabbed my essentials and headed down the hall to the showers.

The showers where separate from the bathrooms but through the same door way. I went inside and walked down the other hall into the shower room.

I looked around. No one was here. Thank God.

I set my stuff on the shelf and opened the curtain to cut on the water. The steam fogged the rusty mirrors.

This place looked absolutely disgusting. Shower curtains rusted on the bottom. Mirrors fogged with water stains. Floors had white and black tile with various stains covering them. There also was an unpleasant sent of iron radiating from the exposed pipes.

Once I undressed my self I hopped in the shower allowing the hot water to run on me releasing my thoughts.

I shut off the water, grabbed my towel, and wrapped it around my body.

"Oh hey Rose!" I jumped and quickly turned around.

"Woah! you scared me Grace...um hey how are you?" I placed a hand on my chest trying to calm myself down. Grace was resting against the sink.

"I'm good... haha sorry I didn't mean to scare you" She let out a slight chuckle.

"It's fine I just had no idea anyone was in here" I grabbed my clothes from the shelf and began putting them on.

I didn't care if Grace saw me change because she looked the same as me. Skinny, Skin clinging to bones. However I looked terribly worse. I've talked to her a little bit before, but I don't really know that much about her so I decided to get to know her better.

"How long have you been here?" I asked her then wrapped my towel around my sopping wet hair.

"Um next month should mark 3 years...feels like eternity though" She went on telling about how awful this place was. I listened in while she spoke from the shower.

"Hey have you met anyone else yet?"

"No...um just you and Calum" I fiddled with my sleeve as I was sitting on the counter.

"Calum actually is a great guy... i don't know why everyone seems to be so afraid of him" I jumped off from the counter.

"You haven't heard anything have you? I think it'll just be better for him to tell you himself... no one really knows the truth" She cut off the water and pulled the towel off that was resting on the shower curtain bar.