{9} Let's Make a Deal

[Calum]

I tapped my foot against the ground.

I was in Dr. Threadson's Office he is my so called "Therapist".

Once a week I have to meet to discuss the punishment for my "Crimes".

No matter how many times I tell them I'm innocent they never listen.

"Ok so Mr. Hood let's review this again," The blacked hair man with thick black rimmed glasses said to me while he fumbled through his paperwork.

"You do know if you plead guilty... you won't have to face the chair" He calmly gestured.

The Chair!

"WHAT! I haven't even done anything this wasn't my fault!" I stood up quickly and threw my hands down on the desk.

"Mr. Hood I'm going to need you to calm down" The doctor spoke while readjusting his papers.

"She killed herself!!! How do you not see that?... this isn't my fault."

"Mr. Hood..."

"Its Calum"

"Ok... Calum the witness recall the two of you fighting the night before. They have reason to assume you staged a suicide as a cover up for your crimes," The doctor went on.

"They think you must have killed her the night before then tried to cover up the evidence with a suicide." He looked up from his papers and stared directly at me.

I thought for a moment while a stared at the blank wall behind him.

This brought back flashbacks.

~

"I can't stay here anymore! You know what they do to me! I'm leaving with or without you!" Violet shoved her clothes into her bag.

"Violet I can't just leave everything!"

"Well I don't care I'm leaving without you," She tried to walk past me. I held on to her.

"Violet please.....please don't leave me," I begged her while holding her hand in mine.

"Goodbye Thomas." She shoved me backwards and walked out of the room.

That was the last thing she ever said to me.

But, she left me.

~

"Calum." Dr. Threadson held his hand out and snapped it infront of my face. I flinched and realized that I was still in his office.

"Her parents abused her...that's where the bruises came from," I quietly spoke out.

"Why have you not said this before?" The doctor turned his head to the side.

"I promised I wouldn't tell anyone...but, it's no use if no one will listen to me," I kept my head down.

"Mr Hoo...Calum I know this is hard but you need to tell me the truth," He pushed his glasses back against his face.