Sunrise/ Stella's Proposal To Sonic/ Wedding Preparation ("Hallelujah")

*Prince Jesse Is Taking Out Of The Petals One At a Time*
Prince Jesse:Tell Him *Removes The Petal* Tell Him Not *Removes The Last Petal* I Tell Him
*Prince Jesse Went Outside*
Prince Jesse:Lukas!,There's Something I Want To Tell-- *Sees That The Sun is Rising*
Prince Jesse:Aw,Man Curse You Sunrise!
*Prince Jesse Is Turning Back Into His Boom Hedgehog Form,Which Means That His Name is Turning Back Into Prince Sonic The Boom Hedgehog*
Prince Sonic:Shit!
*As The Sun Rises Lukas Came Up Very Angry*
Prince Sonic:Lukas,Are You Alright?
Lukas:Never Been Better!
Prince Sonic:T-there's Something I Need To Tell You--
Lukas:YOU DON'T HAVE TO TELL ME ANYTHING PRINCE!,I HEARD ENOUGH LAST NIGHT!
Prince Sonic:Y-you Heard What I Said?
Lukas:EVERY WORD ESPECIALLY WHO COULD LOVE AN GAY UGLY HUMAN DOING OGRE STUFF!
Prince Sonic:but i thought you would understand?
Lukas:WELL IT DOES!
Prince Sonic:......*Sighs*
*Suddenly They Heard a Horn Being Played*
Lukas:Ah,Right On Time,Prince I Brought You Something
*Prince Sonic Turns Around To See Lordness Stella And Her Guards Have Arrived For Him*
Spike:*Wakes Up With Lluna* Ah What We Miss What We Miss?
*The Guard Stared At Spike And Lluna*
Spike:Well I Am a Baby Dragon After All
Lluna:*Grunts* (And I'm Just a Teenager Llama)
Lordness Stella:Prince Sonic The Boom Hedgehog,I Am Lordness Stella
Prince Sonic:Lordness Stella?,I Am So Sorry But I Think Of You-- *Sees That Lordness Stella Is Small* Uh,Farewell
Lordness Stella:How Adorable
Lukas:As Promised Now Hand It Over
Lordness Stella:Ugh,As You Wished Human Doing Ogre Stuff As You Have Requested The Whole Swamp To Be Empty Now Take It And Leave Before I Changed My Mind
*Lukas Have Take The Letter Off Of The Guard's Hand Roughly*
Lordness Stella:Where Was I,Oh Yeah,You Don't Need To Waste That Adorable Kindness To The Human Doing Ogre Stuff,It's Not Like It Has Feelings
Prince Sonic:Yeah You're Right,It Doesn't!
Lordness Stella:Now My Prince I Will Be An Honor For You To Marry Me And Rule The Kingdom Besides Me?
*Lukas Glared Angrily Without Anyone Noticing*
Prince Sonic:Lordness Stella I Accepted No One Should--
Lordness Stella:Excellent!,We'll Have Our Wedding Tomorrow
Prince Sonic:No!
*Lukas & Lordness Stella Shared a Shock Face*
Prince Sonic:I Mean Why Wait,Let's Get Married Today Before Sunset
Lukas:😬 *Left Very Angry*
Lordness Stella:Being a Rusher I See....I Like It But You're Right There's So Much To Do!
*The Guard Put Lordness Stella Back On Her Horse With Prince Sonic Sitting Besides Her*
Lordness Stella:There's a Cake,An Invitation And Guests, Captain! Round Up The Guests
Prince Sonic:Farewell Human Doing Ogre Stuff!
Lluna:*Grunts* (Well I Guess This is a Goodbye For Now) *Leaves Spike And Lukas And Follow Lordness Stella,The Guards And Prince Sonic To Duloc*
Spike:Lukas What Are You Doing Your Letting Them Get Away?
Lukas:Yeah So What?!
Spike:But There's Something You Don't Know About The Prince...I Talk To The Prince Last Night He's--
Lukas:Yeah I Know You Talked To Him Last Night....You're Great Pals Aren't Ya,Well If You Are His Best Pal,THEN WHY DON'T YOU FOLLOW HIM HOME!
Spike:But Lukas I Wanted To Go Home With You--
Lukas:HEY I ALREADY TO YOU DIDN'T I?!,YOU'RE NOT COMING HOME WITH ME,I LIVED ALONE ME,NOBODY ELSE UNDERSTAND NOBODY!
Spike:B-but I Thought--
Lukas:OH YOU THOUGHT HUH,WELL YOU THOUGHT WRONG! *Leaves Spike For Good*
Spike:.....lukas?
*Lukas Went Back To His Swamp And Sees That His Swamp is a Mess*
Lukas:*Sighs Sadly*
I Heard That There Was a Secret Call That David Played To Please The Lord But You Don't Care About Music Now Do You?
*Spike Walks And Turns His Head And Sadly Continues To Walk Alone*
It Goes Like This a Fourth a Fifth It's Mya Fault To Keep You Lived And It's So Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah
*Prince Sonic Is Getting Ready For His Wedding With Lluna By His Side*
Bede And It Walk It's Fourth I Used To Be Alone Before I Even Knew You
*Lukas Cleans Everything That The Fairytale Creatures Had While He And Spike Were Gone*
*Lukas Picks Up The Rose And Throws it At The Fire Place*
*The 2 Maids Had Finished Getting Prince Sonic Ready And Left Him*
*Prince Sonic Now Has a Black Tuxedo And No Pants (Since In Sonic Boom,Sonic Hates Pants) He Puts His Black Hat On*
*Lordness Stella Has Her Wedding Dress On With Her Queen Crown*
*Sonic The Hedgehog (Sonic X) Gives Her a Thumbs Up,While Rainbow Dash Put a Sad Frown But When Lordness Stella Turns Her Head Around She Put a Smile At Her*
All I Ever Learned From Love is How To Sauteed At Who Threw You,Seeing That Tears Are Love It's a Hurt And a Broken Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah....
*Spike is Drinking Water But Heard a Sad Growl And Turns His Head To See Rarity*
Rarity:*Crying*
Spike:*Looks At His Reflection Then Went Over To Rarity*
*Lukas is Eating His Food*
*Prince Sonic Is Eating His Fresh Meal And Put His Hands On His Face And Start Crying About What Happened Earlier*
Lluna:*Grunts* (It's Okay Sonic When You Kiss My Owner The Human Doing Ogre Stuff Curse Will Be Broken And Your Name Will Be Prince Sonic The Boom Hedgehog Forever)
*Lukas Put His Hands On His Face, Until He Heard a Noise*

Part 20 Ended.