Chapter 2

I really want to add some pics. So if someone could tell me that would be awesome!! And I will dedicate my next chapter you. Here is Luke on the side! :)

COMMENT!!!

VOTE!!!!!

BECOME A FAN!!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Luke Clee's PoV

I didn’t mean to bump into her. Lily, I think her name is. What a beautiful name.

Lily looks down at her chest, coffee staining the area. I immediately feel myself blushing, but Lily doesn’t seem to notice.

“Lily, I am so sorry. Come up to my classroom and I will give you my spare shirt,” I tell her in an apologetic voice. Although I fight against the urge, I can feel myself stare at her chest, and I can see the outline of her black bra. She looks up at me, and I turn away quickly.

Lily is now following me, and we enter my classroom. I go into the supply closet and grab a WSU t-shirt that I keep for emergencies like this. I toss it to her while she is reading something on her phone. She puts the phone away, and I turn around to give her some privacy.

"You can turn around now, Mr. Clee." I close my eyes quickly and sigh as I turn around to face her. Her cheeks become red, and I smile at her. She is so beautiful, although she passes as cute because of her height. She must be 5'4. Lily is short compared to my 6'0.

"Lily, I am so sorry that that happened. I hope you will forgive me...," I tell her, meaning every word.

"Mr.Clee-"

"Call me Luke when no one is around. I hate 'Mr.Clee'"

Lily blushes and looks down at my chest rather than my eyes. "W- Well Mr. Cl- I mean, Luke- don’t worry about it. Everyone makes mistakes." She then gestured to the soaking wet shirt on the ground.

"Do you want a bag to put that in?"

"That would be nice...," she says, nodding gratefully. I go back into the closet and grab a plastic Wal-Mart bag. I tie the bag up carefully, making sure that it’s sealed tight. I then hand the bag to her. Her hand touches mine and I look her in the eyes. Her lips part open just a bit, as if longing the feeling.

"Do you need a ride home?”

She blinks, then shakes her head. "I can walk"

"I insist,” I tell her. “It’s the least I can do since I spilled my drink on you". Lily just nods her head in agreement and grabs her bags before following me up to my black BMW.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Lily's PoV

Luke walks around to open my door for me as I throw my bags into the back seat. I put my seat-belt on and hope no one sees us. I am so in thought that I hardly notice Luke is talking to me.

"... live?"

I blink and then feel my cheeks become hot. "What did you ask? Sorry, I was spacing out."

"I was just asking, where do you live?" I tell him where I live and look out the window.

"I really am sorry about that. Is there anything I can do?" He places a light hand on my knee and butterflies fill my stomach.

"Uh...” I swallow, still looking at his hand on my knee. “No. Thank you, though."

"There has to be something..."

I bite my lower lip and think. I might as well take his offer. "Well, in the past years I have always been tutored in Math. You could do that for me after school..." I look out the window as he withdraws his hand.

"How long are the sessions?"

"Normally an hour"

"Yeah, I can do that." He looks over and winks at me.

I blush and look down at my hands in my lap, playing with a thread on my shirt. We arrive at my house and as I'm about to get out of the car, he grabs my wrist and pulls me back in.

"Take my number in case you need anything. Just don’t give it to anyone," he tells me, winking.

I smile at him and promise him that I won’t, I wink back. He just chuckles and drives off...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I really hope you guys enjoy this. I am having a blast writing it.  wouldn't be able to do this without my awesome editor "erikillslaughter" THANK YOU.

Remember,

VOTE!!!

FAN ME!!!!

COMMENT!!! :)