Chapter 3

Hey! I hope you guys in enjoy this one :) That's Lily

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Luke’s POV

Did I really just flirt with a student?! I thought to myself. Of course I did, who would not flirt with her. She is a beautiful person, no. She is a beautiful woman.

I love her eyes, the deep blue of them, yet at the same time they are a grey color, not the boring and lifeless grey, but instead the grey that makes you want to just look into her eyes all day. Or the way her lips can hold that peach color lip-gloss. Her lips are so… So yummy looking, I had a hard time not kissing her today. I went over the line by touching her knee, I know I should have not touched her but I needed to feel her skin on my skin. She probably thinks I am so pedophile now. Why did I need that skin on skin contact? Because you are an old pedophile, you only want wants under that skirt and skimpy panties. Whoa, calm down Luke. I do not only want sex from her. She is different, but in the good way…

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Lily’s POV

I walk into my home, and the smell hits me, tequila and rum. I look over at the couch and notice a limp body cuddling her two favorite things in the world.

Oh mother, did you forget, once again, about me? I thought to myself. Of course that bitch forgot about me. Everyone forgets about me, my dad has forgotten our whole family. He right now is fucking someone’s brain out. Probably that whore of an accountant.

I look around and see an empty pizza box, I grab it along with shot glasses and empty bottles, and I go to the kitchen to throw them away. I grab a banana and try to resist the urge as I walk upstairs with my backpack to my bedroom to study. I toss my bag on the floor and lands with a *thud*. I walk into the bathroom and grab my hot pink razor, but it is soon to have some red on it. I want to be able to feel the pain that my dad has caused me, I want to be able to see the blood drip down my wrist and make lines in the white porcelain sink. I want to cut.

I place the blade on my wrist and think of Luke touching my leg. I don’t press down on the silver blade to cut myself. I put my razor away and walk out of the bathroom and into my room. I go sit on my zebra covered bed and wonder why did Luke make me want to not cut myself. I pull my backpack towards me and grab out all the stuff I need to work on. Maybe I can forget about all the other stuff if I am thinking about Luke….

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

tell me what you guys think :)

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT