Chapter 5

WARNING!!! SEXUAL CONTENT!!

VOTE!!!

FAN!!!

COMMENT!!

Pic of matt on side

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Matt’s POV

Can you believe that Mr. Clee and Lily keep having stare downs; Lily keeps blushing, going as bright as the sun. Ever since she has been tutoring with that freak they can’t stop staring at each other. If they are gonna date I’m kill that man. Literally kill him.

I see Lily at her locker and sneak up behind her, my big, rough hands cover her eyes, as I whisper in her ear.

“Guess who cutie pie?” She places her hands on top of my hands and squeezed them as I lean my hips into her; I feel her ass rest on me. I try to hold in a groan.

“Ummmm Mary?” She giggles and turns around. Slipping her arms around my taught waist, I slid my arms around her neck and kiss the top of her head.

“Wrong person baby girl” I loved calling her that to me it was not just a nick name; I actually want her more than that.

“Did you get your phone back? I’m sorry you got in trouble because of me” I asked softly in her ear.

“Yes I got it back. But he did read our conversation. He told me. Matt, Mary and I are going to the club this Saturday. Would you please come with us?” She snuggled closer to me, softly kissing my neck; I moaned lightly in her ear, she giggled in response.

“Maybe, what else can you do to make me moan for you?” I slide my hands to her perfectly rounded butt and squeezed it; she gasped then moaned into my shirt.

“Come over to my house today after I get out of stupid detention.” She slowly pulled herself away completely.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Luke’s POV

WHAT THE FUCK?! How can she act like she wants me this whole time then turn around and go do all those nasty things with Matt. I would call her a whore but she isn’t. She was just trying to get to me, which it did.

The final bell rang and I am sitting at my desk grading papers from the night before, I heard knocking on the door.

“Come in” Lily walked in and was texting someone, probably Matt because she is smiling.

“No phones in detention Miss. Shay”

“Luke, I am sorry for what I did today. I was just mad” She gave me a hug, a big one. I am so glad she closed the door as she walked in.

“Don’t be, its ok, I was just mad you weren’t paying attention to me, I mean who wouldn’t want this” I motioned down my body, her eyes following my hand as I did so. Lily just checked me out.

“So Luke, Matt, Mary and I are going to a club, wou-“

“How are you guys getting into a club, your underage”

“We all have fake I.Ds. Duh, anyways would you like to come with us? We are going this Saturday night around 11.” I shouldn’t go but I need a drink and I wouldn’t mind her ass at my crotch area. Plus I could get her drunk and take her to my place and bang her so hard!

“Sure, I’ll come I guess.” With that she sat down and I tutored her for an hour.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Lily’s POV

I finally finished the lonesome walk to my home, only to find Matt there, as promised. I run and give him a big hug, wrapping my legs around his waist and dropping my bag.

“Well hello stranger” He kissed into my ear, I giggled and unlatched myself from his toned body. My body tingling from where I touched him, but it was nothing compared to the way Luke touched me, I was yearning to be touched now.

“Well are we going to go inside or no?” I whispered in his ear, making him shiver.

“Yes we are baby girl”

“Did you buy them?” I asked, motioning to the grocery sack.

“Hell yes!” He laughed and picked me up bridal style, he ran us into my room. My home is a second one for him, he is always over. I laugh as he gently tossed me onto the bed and lied down between my legs and kissed me. His tongue licked lower lip and I allowed his tongue to roam my mouth, my tongue was fighting his back but he won the dominance of the kiss.

His hands started to work their way up to my covered breasts, he gently massaged them through the material and I moaned into his mouth, my breathing is getting fast and heavy from this intense moment. My hands work their way up into his shirt as I get his shirt off; I toss it over to the side. He moans in my mouth and starts kissing my neck, right behind my ear he sucks and I moan and clutch onto his back. My hands rub his eight pack of abs and he grunts in the back of his throat, I trail my fingertips to the edge of his pants and grab onto his belt. He hands undo my bra and toss it to his shirt, where it lies on the floor, he bends over more to suck a nipple into his hot mouth. I groan and undo his belt, then zipper, and finally the button. I pull down his pants and he kicks them off. He uses his hands to pull down my skirt and thong and I’m stark naked with him almost naked on top of me. I pull down his boxers and revels his hard member, he grabs a condom and slides it on. He positions himself at my entrance and pushes himself in like he has done in the past…

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Mary’s POV

Why won’t she answer her phone?! I walk into Lily’s home with her spare key she gave me a few years ago. I hear moaning and grunting as I look down at my fresh new nails. They are a bright pink with light blue sparkles in them, I love them!

But who was that making that noise? I walk upstairs to hear Lily moaning out a name, the name is Matt.  I bust open that black, embedded door, only to see Matt and Lily having sex. Matt was my boyfriend! That backstabbing bitch!

“WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TWO DOING?!” I couldn’t not hide the anger in my voice; I was going to rip off his balls!

“Mary?! What are you doing here?” Lily asked in complete shock.

“I kept calling and texting you, but you never answered. I can see why! You are a fucking slut!”

“Do NOT call her that. You are the slut; I’ve caught you cheating on my plenty of times!” Matt screamed at me, he got off Lily; he was now soft and walked towards me, anger in his eyes.

Lily thankfully grabbed his arm and pulled him to a halt, I took my chance to slap him, very hard. The slapped echoed throughout the room.

“I’m leaving, I’m sorry Lily, but I will end up killing Mary if I stay here.” He got dressed and left me.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Luke’s POV

I woke up to my phone ringing; I saw that it was Lily.

“Hello?” my voice thick with sleep.

“I-I need you, pl-ple-please come to my hou-house?” she was crying, I was already throwing on some sweat and a t-shirt.

“I’ll be there soon. I’m on my way now. See you soon” With that I hung up, I grabbed my keys and drove to her home.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I hope you al enjoyed this :) i loved writingit. Thanks to my new editor JAM he is gonna be writing stories soon check him out at jstar64