Chapter 4

Hey guys! So none of my stories are gonna be edited anymore and that's ok. :) I get to post sooner then :)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Lily’s POV

A week has passed since school has started Luke and I have been staring at each other. Every time his brown met my grey eyes I feel blood rush up to meet my necks and cheeks. I cannot help that I always blush when he looks my way. I always break the stare. He is supposed to be teaching, not looking at me. Not that I mind.

I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. I grab my phone, under the table, I open the message from Matt *Can he stare @ u anymore?* I do not know why he is getting jealous. I type back *who knows? Maybe I have snot on my face (;* I wait a few seconds to hear Matt trying to stifle a laugh.

“Miss Shay!” Luke’s voiced boomed “Bring down your phone now. I will see you after class.”

“But you cannot take my pho-“

“I said bring it down now or a detention for a week”

I grumble profanities about Mr. Clee under my breath as I walk my phone up. He winks at me as hand it to him. I roll my eyes and walk back to my seat next to Mary. I grab a piece of paper and write down *Wanna go to the club on Saturday?* I slide the paper next to her manicured hand and tap the brown desk. She looks down and smiles at me and she scribbles her perfect hand writing *Of Course! (;* I reach into my light blue purse and grab a piece of gum.

“Lily throw out your gum.”

“It is proven facts that if you chew gum you absorb more information Mr. Clee” I glare at him.

“Well Miss. Shay I don’t care. Throw it out or more detentions.”

“I’m not going to throw it out”

“In the hallway, NOW” I slam my math book closed and walk out.

“What do you want?!”

“Why are you acting like a bitch in my class Lily?” I glare at him.

“Because you took my phone away and not Matts, he was using his phone too.”  He looks at me with such disappointment tears cloud my vision and his beautiful face.

“What’s wrong Lily” His hands caresses my cheek. As soon as Luke’s hand touched my cheek I leaned my face into his big, yet soft hand. Butterflies erupted in my stomach as I looked him in the eyes. I gave a small smile he smiled back. He leaned for ever so slightly, I closed my eyes and leaned forward, wanting his lips on mine.

“Don’t forget your detentions later today” he whispered in my ear. I groaned slightly at not getting a kiss and he smiled and whispered again “maybe later” and walked off.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Luke’s POV

I am stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid! Why did I almost kiss my student? Why did I like the way she moaned at not getting my touch? Why do I feel like a pedophile?

I walk back into class and realize everyone was just sitting, and chatting quietly to one another.

“Class,” I waited for the class to pay attention to me. “No more notes today. Just finish the homework from yesterday. You may chat, but chat quietly. Oh and Lily” she flashed those big, beautiful eyes at me, everyone stared at me. “Spit out your gum, and don’t forget to see me after class, you still have detentions after school” I walked over to the window as people chatted quietly.  I wish Lily would walk up behind me and grab my waist, hold me close to her warm body, let me kiss her neck and lips, letting me find her weak spots.

I look down and notice I am slightly turned on. I look outside and see a blue bird. I smile at how my mother loved those. I miss my mom so much; she would love to meet Lily. No, she would love Lily, because she makes me happy and we are not even anything and probably never will. Lily will not want to date an older man. Matt likes her, they should  date…

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hey again :) I hope this longer than one page :0 But if not I'm sorry! I've been trying to writee them longer.

COMMENT!!

FAN ME!!!

VOTE!!!