Chapter 8

I really had writers block, I hope you enjoy it :), Please

VOTE!

FAN!

COMMENT!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Luke’s POV

What is Matt doing here? He should not be here. I need to be with Lily, not Matt. I put my hood up so he cannot see my face. Lily turns to me; the anger in me gets even higher.

“What the fuck is he doing?!”

“I didn’t ask him to come here. I am not a cheater, trust me I don’t want him here either.” I see the honesty and I slowly realize I just yelled at Lily for nothing.

“Lily, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to yell at you.”

“It’s fine. Don’t worry about it babe.” She smiles at me and I smile back, I rest my hand against her cheek, I wonder what she is thinking about.

“I wonder why he is here, he can be abusive.” My eyes open wide in shock, has he abused her? If he has I’ll personally kill him. I don’t care if I go to jail, he deserves to die.

“Has he ever hit you?” I try not to sound so scared when I ask.

“Yes, but I know it was my fault.” She doesn’t look at me.

“What did he do?”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Matt’s POV

Who the hell is she in the car with? Is it her brother, Jacob? No, he is off to college, right? They better not be talking about me. Lily, she is so beautiful, today was going to be the day I ask her out, if she said no I will make her say yes. If she says yes I’ll show her my love for her. Everyone in this damn school knows I love her; the word just never seemed to get around to her. I see her silky legs leave the car, but I don’t think it will go far, good thing it’s Friday. The bruise on Mary’s cheek looks a lot better now. I tried saying sorry, and I meant it, but it was her fault that I hit her. I see her exit the car and walk towards me, her hand in her phone. Why is she acting this way towards me? I haven’t done anything wrong… yet. She walks up to me; I grab her hand and smile at her.

“I have something to ask you.” I smile my straight, white teeth at her.

“Yes Matthew?” Why is she using my full name, is she mad at me?

“Lily, I love you so much, and it would mean the world to me, if you would do the honors of being my girlfriend. So will you go out with me?” I could see the slight guilt in her eyes; wonder if Mary told her what happened.

“Matt, I love you too, but as a friend.” She covers her face and leans back. Scared I’m going to hit her, I would never hit her, only if she needed punishment.

“I will never give up on you.” With that I left.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Mary’s POV

I am so glad yesterday Lily and I got to talk things out, I feel ten times better than I have in a long time. I am on my way over when I get a text; ignore it till the light is red. *Matt was over 0: are you coming over soon?* I do not reply, instead I just wait till I am at her house, I strongly disbelieve in texting and driving, many people get killed that way, and I won’t be one of them.

I arrive at Lily’s home, I park the car and knock on her door, and Lily opens it and hugs me. I giggle and hug her back.

“What’s up with you and Mr. Clee?” I ask suddenly, I just walked through the door and want to know. She pauses and looks at me.

“What are you talking about?” She looks nervous. She grabs one of her curls.

“I have seen the way you to flirt in class, plus he barley looks at the class while you are in the room. So what’s going on?” I smile at her.

“If you tell anyone I’ll die, and he will get in major trouble.” This must be serious.

“I promise I won’t tell anyone, but you have to tell me!” I grab her shoulders and shake them for a second.

“Well, umm, we are dating” My mouth must have hit the floor, my jaw dropped because of shock, I then looked at her and squealed jumping up and down.

“YOU TWO ARE DATING?!” Someone enters the doorway.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Riley’s POV (Lily’s Mom)

I need to get sober, o need to stop the drugs, I need my daughter. I miss her so much. I heard screaming coming from the front door, I walked into see Lily, and some other girl talking, they both stopped and looked at me like I was a freak. I smile at Lily, letting her know I am OK.

“Hello, I am Riley, Lily’s mother, you are?” I reach out to give her a hug. She surprisingly hugged me back.

“HI! I am Mary, I am Lily’s BEST friend, it is so nice to meet you, and I have heard great things about you!” She is so nice but an ass kisser.

“It was great meeting you, but Lily and I really need to talk alone.” With that I walked away and heard the door open and close. I turn around in the spotless kitchen that I have been cleaning all day. Lily walks in, staring at me, in astonishment.

“What happened to you mom, why aren’t you drunk?” She doesn’t need to know about the drugs.

“I have not been going to work lately, instead I have been going to rehab, and I no longer drink. I want to be involved in your life sweetie.” I am scared she will reject me. Instead I see tears well up in her eyes as she rushes over to give me a giant hug. I haven’t had a hug since Ryan, my husband, her father, has died.

“Mom, that is great! I am so proud of you, I have missed you since, you know…” Yes, I did know, but we do not need to talk about that now.  Just hug my daughter.

“Lily, I want to know who you are dating.” I look at her and smile. She smiles back, nervously.

“Well, you cannot get mad, but I am dating my teacher.” She looks away, scared I will be mad, instead I just laugh.

“What is so funny mom?” I need to tell her.

“Well, honey, Ryan, your dad, he was my teacher as well, I was in college and we couldn’t help it that we fell in love, so don’t worry about dating your teacher, just make sure no one knows. Does Mary know?” I ask, concerned.

“Yes, but she will not tell anyone, trust me. But I want you to meet him.”

“What is his name?” She smiles, she is so beautiful, but she doesn’t know it.

“Luke Clee. I know it sounds lame but he is so sweet, I think I love him mom.” I am just so happy to have a real conversation with her. I just nod and smile.

“I love you Lily, I always will, but if Luke hurts you, I am going to hurt him.” She just laughs; I haven’t heard Lily laugh in a while. I pull her into another hug and I feel her squeeze me, I smile, not wanting to let go of her.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

What do you think will happen?

COMMENT!

VOTE!

FAN!

~*~* Olivia <3