Chapter 11

Hey guys, sorry about the long wait! I have had a terrible week and needed time to think, this is just a filler, next will be much more! PROMISE!!

VOTE!!

FAN!! COMMENT!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Lily’s POV

Snow sucks! Why can’t I be rich and live somewhere warm? I hear Luke get out of bed; I hope he doesn’t mind I’m in his clothing. He enters the kitchen in a pair or sweets and sees me, he instantly smiles at me and gives me a hug, he kisses my neck and I moan out.

“Good morning baby” I feel his morning wood pressed up against me, I smile and giggle at him. “What is so funny?”

“Um why is there a flashlight in your pants?” I wink at him as he kisses my lips.

“I have no clue, want to check it out?” I just shake my head no and smile.

I go back to dishing out pancakes and fruit on a plate for him and a plate for me. We discuss about last night and what we liked and didn’t like, which was nothing; he then carries me to the bedroom and makes love to me once more.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Matt’s POV

The school is empty, which is great for me. I pull out the Best Buy bag and grab the cameras and my tools; I go into the school and head to his class. The only reason why the school is unlocked is because of the library.

Once I am in his class I set up 3 cameras to get the whole view of the room, I want to catch this asshole. I can’t wait!  They are going to pay, I already know she spent the night at his house, I found her car in his drive way, that slut! I kept thinking I was going to text her to let her know I that I know but that would ruin the whole game I am thinking of to get her to be mine.

Does she not know that I am in love with her? I swear she has no brain at times and can be a real bitch!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Like I said, sorry its a filler and next time will be longer!

VOTE!!

FAN!! COMMENT!!