Chapter 6

hey i hope you all enjoy this, there is abusive acts in this chapter

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Lily’s POV

They all left me, Matt keeps texting me, asking me if I am ok, but I’m not. I walk into the bathroom, grab my pink razor and press the cold, heavy blades to my wrist; I drag the blades along, applying a lot of pressure. I have never cut like this before, blood starts running down the side of my wrist and drips into the white, crisp, clean sink. I hate myself; I cannot believe we got caught. Mary hates us both now. I just hope Matt does not hit her. I hear the doorbell go off, I grab a towel wrap I around my wrist it and go open the door.

“Luke” I start crying again.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Matt’s POV

That little piece of shit, Mary should have just left her alone today. I have never gotten slapped before, but soon enough she will fill my fist against her, someway, somehow.  I grab my key chain, stop in the garage to grab some rope, duct tape, and a folding chair. I shove all those things in the trunk of the BMW and go find Mary. First I’ll say I’m sorry for cheating and it will never happen again, hug her then snatch her away for a while. This better work…

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Luke’s POV

I pull Lily into me for a hug, she is crying m shoulder. I gently walk us over to the couch.

“What’s wrong Lily?” She starts crying even harder, I hold her for about thirty minutes until she calms down. She slowly pulls away, her eyes all puffy, her cheeks red; she looked absolutely beautiful to me.

“Luke, Matt came over to my house today, we had sex but it meant nothing for me, but Matt has been cheating on Mary, with me. But it’s not what you think.” I looked at her, full of shock, full of disappointment.

“Then what is it?” She closed her eyes and sighed.

“I’ll tell you everything, but you cannot judge me till I finish, promise?”

“I promise” And I meant it.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Lily’s POV

“OK, here it goes. When I was three years old my dad raped me, he would get his friends to pay him so they could fuck me too. I would get ten dollars for every hundred he would make. My mom was always at work, but now she just drinks and works. She never says hi to me anymore, me and her never talk anymore. We use to be best friends.” My voice cracks and a tear escapes down my cheek, I grab his hands and hold onto them.

“I haven’t seen my dad in fourteen years, h-“

“Did they divorce?”

“No, his friend killed him, with a knife, seven stabbings in the chest. He is now in prison for life. So now that my dad is dead, when I was seven, his buddies waited for me inside the house, I didn’t know they were there. They raped me, multiple times. So as you can see, I’ve grown up with sex all in my life, they kept rapping me till we moved here. That’s when my mom started drinking, a lot.” One hand comes up to my hair and plays with a curl. I do that when I’m nervous.

“What else happened?” He looked so young.

“I started sneaking drinks here and there, one night and met Mary, and Matt. We were all drinking and we became friends. But today Mary come to my house uninvited and saw me and Matt having sex, if I go to long without sex then I start cutting myself, I have been cutting myself since we moved here.” I drop my hand and he looks at my wrist, seeing dry blood, he grabs my hand and kisses the cut, my skin is burning.