Chapter 7

Hey guys! :) I know I said 25 but 20 is cloer enough! :) LOL. But do please comment, VOTE, and fan.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Luke’s POV

I there in bed, my hands behind my head and just think about Lily, can you believe her and I are dating. I never thought this would happen, school literally just stared. I fell asleep with her on my mind.

I wake up to my phone ringing in my ear, it’s Lily.

“Are you ok?”

“Yeah, I just need a ride to school, can you bring me?”

“Of course, but what if people see us together?” The concern seeping into my tired voice.

“Just drop me off a block away or something, please baby I need this ride.”  She called me baby, which sounded so hot!

“Yes I can do that, only because you called me baby.” She giggled and I could tell she was smirking.

We hang up on the phone; I get out of bed and jump into the warm water and shower. I finish the shower; I get out with a towel wrapped around my waist and head into the bedroom to get dressed in tan pants, and a light blue shirt. I walk downstairs with all my work that I need and phone, I get a text saying,

*Hey baby (; when are you going to pick me up?*

*Soon, I’m about to leave, do you want anything for breakfast?*

*No, I don’t eat breakfast.*

I didn’t respond, but instead grabbed my keys, a banana, and my gym bag. I was on way to her house when I notice Matt hiding outside her house. I text Lily,

*Matt is hiding outside your house! Be careful babe!*

*Oh… I’ll go around the back, pick me up down the block.*

*Can do.*

So, I do as told and she comes into my black BMW, I lean over to give her a kiss and she leans into, with a smile on her face. I kiss her and feel my body feel as if I just get set on fire, I love the feeling, I wonder if Lily gets the feeling too. I hope she does. I lick her lower lip and he opens her mouth, my tongue roams inside her mouth, I hear her moan, which makes me moan. God I love this girl, I thought. I stop kissing her but my mouth still on hers. She pulls back.

“Are you ok? I thought you were enjoying it.”

“No, I am. I just remembered the time.” And with that I pulled out onto the street.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Mary’s POV

I wake up to my head feeling as if I just hit it fifty times on concrete wall, my head is throbbing, I can feel my heart pound in it. I just stay lying in bed, till my alarm goes. I am almost back to sleep when the alarm is blaring in my ears, I scream out in pain and throw it at the wall. I sit up, and see my now ruined alarm clock. I smile at the thing; I walk into my bathroom and see my purple cheek, I look down at my nails and smile, Matt hates my nails. I’ll make him pay, and I’ll enjoy every moment of it! I grab my make-up bag and try to cover my bruise to the best of my ability; I then brush my teeth and straighten my hair. I walk into my huge closet and look at all my shoes and clothing, I grab a pink skirt with black lace on the front, and a tannish tank-top and tuck it into my skirt, being careful putting it on so I don’t mess up my hair. I grab a white belt and loop it through my skirt. I look at my shoes and grab a black pair of converse, which has lace on the sides, pink of course! I look in the mirror and smile at how you cannot notice that I was beaten. I grab my backpack and text Matt.

*Pick me up, please (:* He responded quickly.

*Sure, gonna give me a treat? (;*

*Sure* I smile knowing I’m going to get the chance to hurt him, my way.

He arrives in his black BMW; I hop in and throw my bag in the backseat. I set my hand on his thigh and rub it.

“Come give me some head.” He takes a hand off the steering wheel and pushes my head down; I notice he is wearing gym shorts, for easy access. I bend down and pull out his hard member, and stroke him, my nails dragging on the sides. He gasps in either pain or pleasure, or both. I smile at him and kiss the tip of his member, I let my teeth graze it and gently bite down, I keep doing this till were at school and then I stop and get my bag, I’m about to leave when he grabs my wrist.

“You’re not done, finish” He points to his private area. I roll my eyes as the door is still open, I bend down and bite down hard, he gasps in pain and holds his member I his hands and cries. I run out of the car and go to my locker, scared of what he will do now.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Lily’s POV

We arrive a block away from school, as I’m getting out Luke grabs my wrist and pulls me into a kiss; I smile against his lips and pull away. I start walking off as he drives past me, I wave ad he waves back, I feel the blood rush to my cheeks and neck.

I make it to school and go to my locker and see Mary, I walk over to her and look embarrassed.

“Mary, I am so sor-“  She envelopes me into a huge hug.

“Don’t worry about it, can I come over today after your detention?”

“Sure, I would love the company, but again I am so sorry” She still is hugging me.

“Please do not worry about it.” I nod my head and pull back from the hug; we walk into class and sit down by each other. She writes me a note.

*Are we still going to the club this weekend? (;* She slides it towards me and I glance down at it, I smile at it and quickly write back.

*Only if you want too. (;* I slide it back and she just nods with a smile. I giggle at her and Mrs. Stewart stares us down, we apologize and go back to work.

It is the end of the day and I head towards detention, I walk in and close the door, I go sit on Mr. Clee’s desk.

“Hey baby, guess who?!” I smile at him, and laugh.

“Get off my desk Miss. Shay” He points to a chair.

“Why Sir?” I get off and get out my math work. I pull a chair up next to his desk and we start working.

“Do you need a ride home?”

“Ummm, only if you want too.” I smile at him and hold his hand as we walk out.

“Of course I want too.” He smiles down at me and squeezes my hand.

He walks us to his car and I throw my bag into the back seat as he opens my door, I smile and kiss his cheek. As we drive home we have small talk, I notice a black BMW at my drive way, and yell “STOP!”

“What’s wrong?!”

“Matt’s at my house”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

DUN DUN DUNNN, I wonder what is going to happen? :)

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT

I love you guys!! :)

Olivia