Chapter 9

Sorry its boring, its a filler.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Lily’s POV

Mom and I; finally have a real conversation, after fourteen years. Wow, I didn’t think this would happen for years. She knows about Mr. Clee and I dating, she took the news well.

I walk into my bedroom with my backpack and check my phone I have a text from Luke, *did that bastard hit you?* I smile at the text, and respond *No, but come over tonight for dinner, my mom wants to meet you*, he responds quickly, *OK*

I toss my phone onto my bed as I decide to take a shower; I grab a blue towel that has sharks all over it. Once I finish I put on a white strapless bra and panties as I blow-dry my hair, I also straighten it. I sit down on a plush seat as I grab my make-up bag and put on very little make-up. I then head to my closet and grab a white- lace/ ruffle dress, which is strapless, and stops about mid-thigh. I step back to look in the mirror and smile, I grab my black flip-flops and head downstairs to see my mom cooking, the doorbell goes off, I go to open the door to see Luke there, his hands behind his back, he leans down to give me a kiss and I smile at him, he hands me a rose.

“It is no as pretty as you, but I thought you may like it.” I pulled him down to kiss me, just as our lips touch my mom walks in.

Hi, I am Riley, Lily’s mom, you must be Luke.” My mom extends her hand; Luke grabs it and gives it a kiss.

“It is a pleasure meeting you; I now see where Lily gets her looks from.” My mom blushes, thanks him then goes back to the kitchen. I smile at him, grab his hands and enter the kitchen.

“Mom, what are you making?” I haven’t had a home cooked meal in so long.

“Your favorite, Great Grandma’s Steak Soup” I smile as wide as I grip my belly and moan.

“I cannot wait!”

“What is that?” Luke asked.

“It is a soup that has all kinds of veggies, like corn, lima beans, peas, carrots, so on, with hamburger. It is freaking AWESOME!”

“I believe you.” He just laughs at me and holds my hand.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Riley’s POV

Luke and Lily make a great couple, I can tell they love each other, but I know they won’t admit it to each other, just like Ryan and I. I haven’t thought about Ryan in a very long time, how I miss him. A tear runs down my cheek as Lily talks to me.

“… So yeah, that is what has been happ- Mom are you ok?” She reaches out to me with her free hand.

“Yes, I am fine, just been thinking about your father…” I look down at the soup and stir it. She gives my hand a small squeeze and I sigh.

“So Riley, how have you been?”  Luke asks me, his arm around Lily.

“Oh I have been ok, been better, and been worse.” I grab three bowls and dish out some soup, we all take out bowls to the table where water has been set up, and we eat, having small conversation.

The whole time we were eating, I would notice Luke’s arm moving, what is he doing to my daughter? I want grandchildren but not yet.

“Lily, guess what?”  She looks up from her soup and smiles.

“Ummmm, what?” She laughs and holds Luke’s hand above the table.

“Your brother Jacob is coming home from college in a week, he will be staying for three weeks, then back to school.”

“OMG!! REALLY?!” I love seeing her happy. I just nod as she smiles like a fool.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Luke’s POV

I looked at Lily, she looked so frail, as if I might break her, but I know she is strong. She told me she was an only child; she must have thought she would never see him again. I lean over to Lily, grab her face, and kiss her, not caring her mom is right there.

“I lo- Lily, I am so happy for you” I wanted to tell her I love her, but I can’t.

“Luke, I am happy for us.” She leans in and kisses me again.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Matt’s POV

What is Lily doing? I want to hit her; she deserves it for turning me down. Who was she in the car? Why do I love her? Damn Lily, go die!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Whhat did you think? what will happen to Lily??

VOTE!!
FAN!!!
COMMENT!!!
~*~* Olivia