Fifth Wave of the Witch (Trip)

"Look Ray-Ray! I'm the King of the Woooorld!"

"Sleipnir. I can see your bloomers. Everyone down here can see your bloomers."

"I-IMPOSSIBLE! I'VE APPLIED THE MAGIC SKIRT SPELL! NO ONE SHOULD BE ABLE TO SEE MY FORBIDDEN ZONE - SO WHY IS EVERYONE GAWKING UP UNDER MY DRESS! HEH!?"

The was several major campaigns going on in the land of France, the battlefield of World War 1. So far there have been various aerial and land sorties to repel the Central Powers, as well as pushing back the Imperial German forces from overrunning allied Italian borders. All of the necessary brainwork and command issues came from an airfield that was built some distance between Paris and Orleans.

It was an Allied Airbase, flying a mixture of French, British, and American flags to identify its allegiance. It used to be just an old wine farm, but for the war purposes it had been bought and refitted as an major key point for aerial interdiction in the air zone. Stationed there was a certain Canadian Pilot, an Ace among the Aces. His partner wasn't a soldier, but claimed to be a magician of the Canadian Witch Corp (which he believed doesn't exist).

"I-iyaaan. Ray-Ray. Pl-please don't look so hard up at me. I-I'm blushing."

"You're standing on top of an Air Traffic Control Tower, under the summer sky. How are you not suffering from heat stroke."

"Fu-fu-fu. A lady never tells her secret."

"Okay."

"Guh!? At least attempt to pry the answer from my body, like how Delilah constantly nattered Samson to tell her the secret to his ridiculous strength!"

"Okay."

"RAYMOND COLLISHAW, DON'T WAVE YOUR HAND OVER YOUR SHOULDER AT ME! TURN AND STARE AT ME IN AWE LIKE A NORMAL HUMAN BEING!"

They were currently present at this airbase that was sitting in between Paris and Orleans. They were there to refuel the pilot's all black Triplane Sopwith Camel plane carved with the name Black Maria. It had suffered heavy damages from a recent air raid on a hidden Imperial German fighter base. He and the members of the No. 10 Naval Squadron (callsign Black Flight) gave them a good beating, but the Luftstreitkrafte (not Luftwaffe) reinforced the defenses and had to push them out. They plan on coming back for a swift attack before they repair and solidify their anti-air guns.

But as mechanical repairs take time, there was nothing for the Canadian Pilot to do but to nap and eat something. This also meant his partner from the Canadian Witch Corp was also unoccupied. So, she spent her lazy afternoon walking around the top of the base's air-traffic control tower.

"I believe that one day, Canadians will have the ability to fly up high and walk on tall towers like this! Yes, I can see tourist daring themselves to look over the edge, maybe even bungie jump for sport! Hee-hee, it has to be located in Toronto!"