Beautiful, Bipolar, Bella. *6*

--------------------------------

Bella woke up in a peaceful atmosphere, she could not remember the last time she had felt this calm, she smiled to herself. She tried to turn to find that it was impossible, she looked down and realised that it was because Matt's grip was firmly grasping her waist so she snuggled back into him. “Morning Princess.” he mumbled against her neck, making his chest vibrate against Bella's back, she felt shivers go down her spine.

“Morning Buzz.” she whispered, biting her lip, Matt groaned.

“I'm no longer obsessed with toy story!” he moaned, making her giggle.

“Aw! So if I was to offer you a day to watch all the Toy Story movies you'd say-”

“Yes!” Matt shouted in excitement, forcing Bella to hold in her laugh with all her strength.

“Child.” she muttered, grinning. Shoving him jokingly, he wrapped his warm strong arms around Bella's frail, thin body and rolled back, pulling Bella down with him, both of them laughed.

Matt nuzzled Bella's neck playfully, making her giggle.

“You're beautiful.” Matt mumbled against Bella's neck, sending vibrations down her.

“Blah. I'm going for a shower.” Bella informed Matt as he loosened his hold on her and unwillingly forced himself to let go.

Bella stood in front of the shattered mirror examining herself from head to foot. She placed a hand over her face, Bella ran a finger over the small scar on her forehead. Her hands slowly travelled to her lips, dragging the bottom lip as she trailed her hands over her body, pulling out every 'flaw'. “Fat, ugly, disgusting, disgraceful, monstrous.” she chanted over and over in her mind. She squeezed her non-existent 'fat' on her stomach, her expression turned sour.

Bella planned to skip the next meals, not eating until she was pleased with her figure, but the question was; would she ever be? She sighed deeply and turned on the shower, waiting until it heated up then climbed in, the hot water causing her skin to sting with the sudden change of heat.

The heat began to scold her bare skin, turning it red as the water cleansed every part of her aching body, highlighting every scar on her body to a pale red tone.

Slow, cold tears escaped the corners of Bella's eyes as she thought about how 'ugly' she was and how 'messed up' she has always been. She cried for half an hour before she mastered up the energy to step out of the shower.

She ran a towel over her hair, roughly drying it. Bella pulled on a long, thick jumper that had a tiger on because to her the tiger represented strength and independence, freedom. She did not bother with any trousers due to the fact that the jumper reached to the bottom of her bum so she was covered up appropriately. By this time she was in her room. Bella tug a hair brush harshly through her golden locks, flinching with the pain as the roots were being tugged. She let out a low whimper and cursed. An arm wrapped around Bella's waist, and another slid the hair brush from Bella's hands and the hairbrush went gently through her hair, carefully pulling at the knots. Breath brushed against Bella's neck, it belonged to the owner of the hairs that were wrapped around her waist and untangling her hair, her breath caught in her throat as her neck began to tingle.

Bella was turned around and the hairbrush was making its way through her short fringe, she searched the pale blue eyes that were centimetres away from Bella, her eyes dipped down to Matt's lips and she pulled a weak hand up and placed it without hesitation onto Matt's lips, they lingered on them, feeling their smooth surface. They were surprisingly moisturised, their pinkness attracted Bella, intriguing her. Their softness made Bella feel longing, longing to be able to connect her lips to this angel's.

By this point Matt had stopped de-tangling Bella's locks to watch her, his eyes were filled with amusement, Bella hadn't noticed, she had already zoned out.

Bella's fingers were gently taken into Matt's as he search Bella's face and tangled his fingers in Bella's. A slight smile outlined Matt's lips as he lent forward, debating whether he was actually going to do what he wanted to do, he lent even further forward, not taking his eyes away from hers.

Bella gasped slightly, her breath caught again as Matt's lips parted, hovering just a little over half an inch away from Bella's, her eyes began to close. She stood where she was for a while, waiting for Matt to make the move and connect their lips. Matt pulled his hand from her waist and gently brushed the stray hair from Bella's face, her heart rate picked up, and she began to lightly shake with anticipation as Matt's strong, masculine hands travelled down Bella's arms, rubbing circles onto Bella's sleeves with his thumb as he carried on rubbing her arms as he reached her hands, he took them gently into his and sighed, closing his eyes but he backed away from Bella, taking four steps away from her, he let go of Bella's arms, leaving them to swing alone in the air as he turned to walk out of the room slowly and hesitantly leaving Bella confused and hurt.

Her mind went through the events that had just happened, was it all in her imagination? Did he nearly kiss her? Could he really be attracted to someone like her? Was she good enough for him?

Bella decided to push back her thoughts and pick up a book, 'The Snow Child', she had no idea why she read that book, she found it deeply disturbing. 'Mental issues.' she would mutter, as if the author could really hear her. She had read the book many times, she hoped that if she read it a lot then then tale would no longer haunt and disturb her but she still couldn't believe how anyone could write about the Count raping the child’s lifeless body. It made her cringe and want to throw up. 'You are seriously disturbed, Ivey.' she thought and threw the book at the wall, resulting in a large bang.

She sighed, running her hands through her hair, it wasn't just the book that was frustrating her, it was also the whole 'incident', she just couldn't wrap her mind round it. Why would he one minute be interested and the next not be?

 ------------------------------------

"'Cause maybe, you're gonna be the one that saves me."