chapter 1

"I dont want to be the cliche best friends who fell in love with each other"

"Don't you think its already too late for that?"

______________________________________

Jungkook stares into her eyes. Her beautiful brown eyes. His heart is beating rapidly againts his chest. Its the last night of their summer break, before school starts again, and he just confessed to his best friend.

The air was filled with silenced and Jungkook can only held his breath, nervously waiting for her respond.

Anything. Just say anything. As long as its not this akward silence that makes him regret everything.

Jungkook cleared his throat, trying to ease the akward air. But before he can say anything, she smiles. A huge beautiful smile that makes her eyes sparkle even more.

"Are you saying what I think you are saying?" She teased.

"That depends on what you think I'm saying," Jungkook replied with a small smile, sensing the akwardness has been lifted. She reached out for his hands and hold it tightly in hers.

"I dont want to be the cliche best friends who fell in love with each other...," she says, repeating what she had said before. His heart ached and eyes dropped, no longer looking into hers. Sadness crawls into his whole body.

"...But you are right, it is already too late for that," she ends her sentenced with a small giggle, her hand that is holding Jungkook's squeezed a little harder. His eyes immediately jumped to her faced, looking at her smiling brightly.

"W-what do you--"

"It means its already too late. I have already fallen in love with my best friend. My handsome, loving, and the only person in this entire universe who understands me best friend; Jeon Jungkook  I love you Jeon Jungkook. I am madly, undoubtly in love with you."

And without wasting anymore precious time, Jungkook leaned closer and placed his lips on hers, sharing their first kiss under the stars, on the rooftop of one of their classmates' house with the house party still blazing downstairs.

                          ----------------

They shared a beautiful relationship. With both being madly in love with each other. There's no suprises when they walk hand in hand in school since half of the school thinks they are dating and the other half thinks they should anyway.

Why wouldnt they?

Jungkook and Y/N has been joined in the hips for years. And it doesnt help that they are both good looking, sociable, nice to everyone and well known. However their similarities ends here.

Jeon Jungkook comes from an unfortunate family, and he works hard everyday to help them and to try and make a better life for himself.

Y/N on the other hand, is the heir to an entertainment empire. Her family owns and runs the biggest entertainment company in the country, which includes broadcasting stations, radio, publications, artist agencies and everything else you can think of.

But their different background never interfere with their friendship and relationship since both family are open and accepting. However, Y/N's identity has always been kept a secret from the public eye because her parents wanted her to live a normal teenage life

Only Jungkook and her three other girlfriends knows that she is the mysterious Song's empire heir. Her identity will only be revealed to the public when she feels she is ready to take her place in the company.

Jungkook, being the supportive best friend and boyfriend he is, always tells Y/N to take her time and only reveal herself when she feels truly ready.

And Y/N is always there, supporting Jungkook's dream of becoming a musician and an idol. She is always helping and inspiring him when he is stuck on writing a song or a dance move for an audition.

Their relationship blooms every single day. Shared kisses, hand holding, late night movies and cuddles, 3 am McDonalds drive thru just because and just sharing secrets under the stars.

They were happy. So very happy.

Until the future gets in the way.

_____________________________________

Chapter 2 Preview

"This is the real world Y/N! This is not a make believe fairy tale world where at the end of the day you just ride off into the sunset with you prince charming! I have to think about my future!"

"But Jungkook... you are my future... you are the only future i want for me,"

"Maybe its time for you to think of a new future Y/N. A future without me in it..."