Chapter 3

JEON JUNGKOOK OF BTS CONFIRMED RUMOR ABOUT DATING MINJI OF 2HEARTS WHO IS TOURING TOGETHER WITH BTS.

"If I'm just a distraction, then what is she?"

"Y/N... I-"

"Jeon Jungkook, I will learn to unlove you. Even if that is the last thing I will ever do,"

----------------------------------------------------------

Y/N stayed at the cafe for about two more hours, her whole body numb while her tears flow freely after Jungkook left her there. She still cant believe this is really happening but the cracks in her heart reminds her that it is indeed real. Her best friend, the love of her life, the one person who said he would always protect her broke her heart into million pieces.

The people in the cafe can only look at her with sympathy and some even gave her tissues because of how hard she is crying. After two hours she slowly peeled herself off the seat and walked home.

A distraction?

The best for both of us?

Of course I still love you, Y/N!

"Bullshit!!" she suddenly screamed, startling the passerby around her. Their conversation keeps repeating in her head like a broken tape, she keeps on trying to see what did she do wrong? Why would Jungkook do this? Why would he break her heart? Why did he become so cruel? Why did Jungkook change? Why? Why? Why?!!

Her thoughts are too consumed with Jungkook that she dont even realized that its raining heavily and she was soaked from head to toe.

Jungkook was the best thing she ever knows. She met Jungkook when she transferred school at the age of 15. She used to attend the school for the rich, schools just for the heirs, the children of important people, the children who will one day take over their parents wealth. Everything in the school is about business and money. If you are not advantageous for their company in the future, then there is no use to be friends with you now.

Y/N, being the heir of one of the biggest empire in the country, was of course swarmed by these rich kids, trying to make connections. But all Y/N wanted is to make a sincere friend. A friend who would share her interest in writing music . A friend who will have fun with her because of her, not because of her surname. A friend who treats her like a normal teenage girl, not a business deal.

She found all that in Jeon Jungkook when she transfered schools to a normal school. Since her identity is hidden from the public, its easy for her to enroll in a normal public school.

And on the first day of school, this brown hair, doe eyed and bunny teeth boy found her in the music room playing the piano during break, and the rest they say is history.

They become fast friends. And she was happy. They do all the things best friends does together; walking home from school, homework, eating ice cream after class, movie nights and their best tradition- 3am McDonalds drive thru run.

Y/N falls for Jungkook a little more everyday. They way he makes her laughs, they way he talks about the future, the way they learn each other secrets and quirks, the way they play in the rain when something brings her down.. everything just makes her heart beats a little faster.

Little does she knows that Jungkook feels the same too. The way she focused when she's writing music, or the way she got excited when she was inspired, the way she never laughs at him when he told her his dream of becoming an idol, the way she calms him down and help him through all the rough days with his family. Jungkook cant believe how lucky he is to have her by his side

And during that last night before senior year, on the rooftop of their classmate's house, their heart finally confessed to each other. And nothing ever felt this right.

So why Jungkook? What did I ever do to make you think you need to leave me? That i wont support you through your career? Why Jungkook?

And with that very thoughts consuming her mind, she didnt realized she arrived at her parents' home. Mansion to be exact.

"Miss Y/N??" the security guard that finally recongnized the crying woman in the rain quickly take her into the house.

"Miss, you are soaked! You will get sick!" the maids quickly towel dry her as best as they can and gave her a blanket while the other quickly inform her parents of her return.

"Y/N??" she hears her mother's voice.

"Honey, what happened? Are you okay?" her dad runs towards her. Hearing her parents' voice makes her heart ached more and she collapsed in their embrace, crying until her whole body shook.

"Mum, Dad. It hurts. It hurts so much...," was all she managed to say. Her parents who is shocked to hear that quickly scan her body, looking for any sign of injury.

"Honey, are you hurt anywhere?"

"My heart hurts so much Mum. My heart hurts. Make it stop," was the only answer she gave. Her parents look at each other with worry and hug her tighter.

"Oh honey..." she heard her mum says before she starts bawling her heart out in their embrace.

That night her parents tucked her in after helping her changed into some dry clothes. She pulled her mother close when she tries to leave, "Mum, please stay. I feel alone and I'm so sad I feel like dying. Its as though I can feel my heart physically breaking..."

"Okay honey. I will be here. Shhh, just sleep," her mother says while gently rubbing her hair and laying next to her. She snuggle closer to her mother, her tears drenching her mother clothes.

After a while of just her crying in her mother's embrace she finally fell asleep. Her mother continued rubbing her hair and whispered softly, "Its okay honey. First heart break is always the most painful but its the one that makes you the strongest. With time, you heart will heal..."

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry if this chapter is a bit boring. Its just to explain more about the pain that Y/N feels after the breakup and what actually leads her to "unlove" Jungkook

Next chapter will be on Jungkook's side of the story after the breakup.