Chapter 13

"Jeon Jungkook?" Y/N exclaimed, she cant help but smile so widely. Jungkook chuckled.

"We are halfway around the world away from home, and of all the faces and all the places, we had to meet each other. If this is not fate, then I dont know what this is," Jungkook walked over to Y/N, grinning with his bunny teeth showing.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Its only been a few days, but Minghao is going crazy. He tried to reach Y/N, texting and calling but not once was it answered. Worse, the text is not even delivered. Is she really that mad at him to the extent that she dont even bother to open her phone? Is she busy? She did go there for business meetings afterall. Did something happen to her phone? Worse, did something happen to her?

So many thought crowding his mind and he knows, no matter how he tries to distract himself with dancing or helping Hoshi with new cheographies, only a reply from Y/N can ease his mind.

His mind returned back to the night of the party while he slide down at the corner of the practice room.

After he send the text to Y/N and told her that he will be out as soon as he meets the new girl group, he quickly grabbed his clothes and change. Totally forgetting to take out his phone from the suit he is currently wearing.

Once arrived at the after party, their manager gather them together and introduce them to the representative of a cosmetic brand that is interested to cast them and the new girl group for their new advertisement campaign.

After the formalities and unofficial agreements has been made, the representatives tells them to let loose and share a toast. Minghao politely refused at first, but both the manager and S.Coups glared at him, silently telling him not to be rude. One shot of toast turn to many others as apparently business people have many things to toast to.

He's guessing that is when he got insanely drunk as his alcohol tolerance was never high anyway. Bits and pieces of him dancing, laughing and being extra friendly with the girl group members came back to him. Even in his drunk state, the thoughts of Y/N is still evident in his mind but he cant even seem to remember his own name at that moment, let alone that Y/N is waiting for him somewhere outside in the cold.

What he does remember is him helping one of the girls home. She, apparently is a lot drunker than he is and had drunk forced him to help take her home. With his already half sober state, he helped her back to her apartment. While trying to help her enter the building, she grabbed him out of the sudden for a kiss and that must be when the papparazzi snapped the photos. The photos that Y/N had seen. He immediately push her away, asks the building doorman to help her and call a car to get home. He straight away passed out when he reached his room, too tired and too drunk to think of anything else.

The memories of that night makes him shudder. He swears that he wont ever touch a drink again, even for formalities or business deals, never again. Maybe except on his weddjng day with Y/N. Minghao shakes his head to that thoughts. Yeah right, like she would ever even speak to him again.

Despite not receiving any respond from Y/N, Minghao still keeps on trying. He sends long text messages explaining the situation, asking, no, begging, for forgiveness and daily good morning and good night texts, hoping that when Y/N finally opens her phone, she will understand and maybe forgive him. As for now, Minghao can only wish for the days to come faster, yearning for the day Y/N was scheduled to come back from her trip. He promise himself, if by some miracle Y/N forgives him and still wants him, he will finally succumb to his feelings and never letting her go ever again.