Epilogue

SONG Y/N & SEVENTEEN'S THE8 TO BE MARRIED IN SEPTEMBER

Y/N reads the headline as she munched on her fries. "5 years later after we met, who knew we will be getting married?"

"I do," Minghao kisses her forehead. "Remember when we first met?" he points to the area where he first bumped into Y/N that fateful night, making her drop her tray. "I already told you that it will be a great story to tell people on how we first met. And I was right," he grins at the love of his life. "I already know right then that we are destined to be together,"

Minghao leans in and kiss her. Y/N broke the kiss and laughs.

"So cheesy,"

"Well, you are stuck with this cheesy man forever. There's no way I will ever let you go again my love,"

------------------------------------
5 years ago, that fateful night

Minghao turns to the door when he saw a distress looking girl enters. Her eyes are red and her cheeks are puffy. It's obvious that she's been crying. He wondered what had happened for a girl to be crying that much at 3 am in the morning and what kind of girl she is to go to a McDonald's right after.

Despite her red eyes, Minghao thinks she is the most beautiful girl he had ever laid his eyes on. All his worries about being a trainee and nailing his first evaluation straight away dissappeared as he keeps his eyes on her. He saw her placed her orders. Three boxes of the 20 pieces chicken McNuggets? And some fries on the side?

He chuckle to himself . When he somehow realize that he finds even her inhuman appetite makes her appealing, Minghao knows he's already halfway in love with her.

Minghao knows he needs to get close to her. To know her name. To know what's bothering her. What's making her cry. As if he was being pulled by a magnetic force, he stands up and walks towards her. He purposely stop right in front of her and Y/N who was so busy balancing her tray bumped into him. She looked so puzzled by the sudden collision and he chuckle at how adorable she looks.

"By the way, I'm Minghao. And I think this is going to be a great story to tell people on how me met," he winks.

Minghao already knows right then that this is the moment he would happily be telling their children years from now.