Chapter 6

"Hey, what are you actually doing when you are so busy most of the time?"

"Oh, I'm a trainee in a company to become a dancer, musician, singer, idol, whatever you want to call it,"

Oh no no no. This cant be happening. No, not again.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Who is she Kookie? Is she a fan? She's so weird," Minji shrugged her shoulders. "Come on, lets go. Just forget about that weird girl," Minji tugged Jungkook's arms and he just follows. Too shocked to voice out anything.

Back at the dorms, the event that happened kept on replaying in his head. Y/N's tear stricken face, her trembling lips, her words that pierced his heart...

I waited six months for you

I will learn to unlove you even if that is the last thing I will ever do.

Those two things keeps on repeating in his mind. Did Y/N really waited for him for six months just to clear things out? And did she really means it when she says she will learn to unlove him?

Remembering what Y/N had seen, him kissing another girl, he is pretty sure she meant what she said. Jungkook sigh to himself . Minji and him are an official couple now, he shouldnt feel this bad. He didnt cheat on Y/N, he broke things off before he went on tour. But why does his heart feels like its breaking?

I have to talk to her. I need to talk to her. We have to clear things up. I cant handle the thoughts of breaking her heart like that.

And with determination to find Y/N tomorrow, Jungkook tries his best to fall asleep.

------------------------

After the elevator incident, Y/N buried herself in work and classes. The stranger she met who bought her the new chicken nuggets also played a major role in helping her taking her mind off things.

After they replaced the food, they had a nice conversation that lasts until almost the late morning. Minghao, Y/N thought while smiling to herself. He's funny, have a lot of interesting stories to tell and savage as hell. Y/N learns that they are the same age and Minghao is very absorb in dancing.

Numbers were exchanged and it has been a few days since then and they have been texting each other everyday.

Y/N received a call from the office lobby, informing her that she has a visitor. Thinking that its one of her client who came early, she smooth down her work blouse and quickly goes down to greet the visitor. Different from what she expected, the person standing there is non other than Jeon Jungkook.

She was about to turned away when Jungkook grab her wrist.

"Please. I need to talk to you. I have been trying to reach you for days," he begged.

"I'm busy"

"I dont care. I only need a while. Please Y/N..."

Y/N sighs to herself. She knows Jungkook too well that he wont give up until he gets what he wants. If not today, he will find another way to meet her again. Sometime she cursed herself for working in a broadcasting company. The people here as so used to seeing celebrities that nobody even bat an eye seeing Jeon Jungkook of BTS, which make Y/N's hope of escaping from him fades away.

"Fine," Y/N gestured for him to follow her to her personal rooftop area where she likes to go to clear her mind.

"Thank you Y/N,"

Once they arrived, Y/N stares towards the view, her back to him. "Okay talk. What do you want?"

Jungkook was taken aback by her coldness but decide that he deserves it. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for doing this to our relationship... I really am,"