Chapter 5

"Hey, watch where you are going!"

"Oh no, my chicken nuggets!"

"Wow, that is a lot of chicken nuggets for one woman to eat alone at 3am,"

"It's non of your business!"

"Tell you what, I'll buy you new chicken nuggets, as long as I can share the fries,"

"Deal,"

"Deal! By the way, I'm Minghao. I think this is going to be a great story to tell people on how me met,"

-----------------------------------------------------------

After her breakdown at her parents' house, Y/N woke up with a headache and swollen eyes. Memories of yesterday came rushing back to her.

Did Jungkook and I really broke up yesterday?

Before she can tear up again, her mother came in with a tray of breakfast food.

"Morning honey, how are you feeling? I brought you breakfast in bed today and some pills for the headache I'm pretty sure you have. Eat up and we will talk downstairs ya?" her mother ruffled her hair and went out.

The breakfast ensemble is filled with variety of food. She hurriedly eat up, take a shower and get ready to meet her parents downstairs.

"There you are honey. Come, take a seat,"  her father gestured to a seat besides him in the living room.

"Are you okay? Do you want to talk about it? You know you can tell us anything right sweetheart?" her father continued. His heart break seeing her beloved daughter looking so sad and broken last night. Both him and his wife took care of their precious daughter with so much love. Nothing in this world is more important to them than Y/N and seeing her like this makes him want to kill the person who did it to her but he have to stay calm and listen to what happen first.

But he is pretty sure it has something to do with Jeon Jungkook, that boyfriend of hers. Her father never had any qualms towards Jungkook. He can see that the boy really does love his daughter, and that is why he is wondering what had happened.

"Jung..Jungkook broke up with me..." Y/N barely managed to choked the words out. Her mother patted her head.

"Oh my poor baby. I'm sure you can still talk it out? Did he tell you the reason?" her mother tries to reason while her father clenched his jaw. How dare this boy? How dare he?!

"I dont think so Mum," Y/N sobbed. "He says its the best for the both of us. He debuted a few months back and is going on tour soon. He says he is too busy for a relationship..and...and..." the waterworks starts again.

"Calm down honey. What else did he say?" her mother rubbed her back while hugging her.

"He says I'm just a distraction for his career," she finally choked out the words she hated so much. Her mother gasps and her father's hands turns into a fist. Her mother hugged her tighter while making eye contact with her husband.

"Sweetheart. If that is what he says, then you know its him who is the problem. You are always supporting him. You are never ever a distraction," her father quickly responded. "Let me suggest to you something,"

Both Y/N and her mother turned to him, curious and interested.

"Why dont you take a few weeks to rest here at home first? How long is his tour?"

"He mentioned that its about six months,"

"Okay then. Calm yourself here at home and wait until he finishes his tour. Then you two try to talk again. Maybe he is just nervous and stress about his first tour," her father explained. Although he would like very much for his daughter to move on from the prick who broke her heart, he knows his daughter's love for the boy is too much. "In the meantime, since your class schedule is not that packed anymore, why dont you start working at the company?"