q u a t r e

I stared at the ceiling in boredom. Alexander had lived with me for about a week now and he planned on going back to Eliza. This of course was my idea mostly which I regret. Alexander came downstairs with his duffle bag. "Alright. I'm leaving now." I nodded. "My dearest, are you alright?" I nodded. "I'm a phone call away. Don't hesitate." I nodded. "Don't forget, my heart belongs to you." I nodded. "I love you John." I closed my eyes. "I love you too."

I heard shuffling and movment which I assumed was him leaving, but my theory was proven to be incorrect when I felt Alexander kiss me. I kissed back without hesitation but this didn't last long. Alexander pulled back slowly. "I'm a phone call away." I nodded. And with that Alexander left. I sighed and picked up my phone and started playing a game that Alexander had introduced me to the day prior.

After about an hour I recived a text message- i had been added to a group...?

WifeandLover has added you to "THE REVOLUTIONARY SET"

LargeBaugette:
hello john

Hetakesthemesurements:
oh sup BRO

Andveggie:
hey hey hey

WifeandLover:
Guys.

WifeandLover:
Eliza is pregnant.

Andveggie:
IMMA BE A AUNT

Hetakesthemesurements:
noice

LargeBaugette:
That's lovely mon ami!

Bursar:
More friends for Theodosia(Jr.)

WifeandLover<Name<WifeLoverandSon

Neverbetrulyfree:
Cool

WifeLoverandSon:
She said; according to her doctor it's a boy.

AndVeggie:
WHATS MY NEW SONS NAME

LargeBaugette:
Lovely

Hetakesthemeasurments:
I get to teach him football

Satisfied:
What's his name?

Heednottherabble:
When's she due for?

WifeLoverandSon: Talk to me?

       I opened the private message with Alexander.

Neverbetrulyfree:
Whats up?

WifeLoverandSon:
I didn't find out until just now, I'm so sorry my love...

Neverbetrulyfree:
Eh, my feelings don't matter. She's your wife.

WifeLoverandSon:
Yes, but you're the love of my life.

Neverbetrulyfree:
You have a son on the way, I feel extremely guilty now.

WifeLoverandSon:
Don't be my love. I'm coming over to be with you tommorow alright my love?

Neverbetrulyfree:
No, please just be with your family. You have son on the way, you have to focus on her.

WifeLoverandSon:
No, I don't want you to feel badly about this, I want to help you relax, I love you.

THE REVOLUTIONARY SET from WifeLoverandSon: Hey, do you guys want to hang out tomorrow during the day? I have plans during the night. We can just go at like 12 PM, we can just go to get ice cream.

I sighed discarding the message of objection that I had currently drafted and opened the group chat.

Bursar:
I might have to stay with my wife. She's not feeling too hot.

Hetakesthemeasurements:
IM HELLA DOWN BUT IM BRINGKNG MY BOYFRIEND

LargeBaugette:
Mkay

AndVeggie:
You already know I'm down

Satisfied:
I guess I'm in

Heednottherabble:
Great! I'll be there.

WifeLoverandSon:
Alright! I'm bringing Eliza.

NeverbeTrulyfree:
I think ill pass.

Heednottherabble:
Well damn. I was hoping you would come.

WifeLoverandSon:
Please, John?

Awesome. Wow.:
Im only going if John is going.

Heednottherabble:
GODDAMNIT JOHN PLEASE GO

Neverbetrulyfree:
Fine

Why does Alexander want to come over here? What does he want to do? I'm probably supposed to prepare something..? This oughta be interesting.

That night.

I turned my TV off and looked at the flood of text messages. 99+ messages. Sweet Jesus. I heard my doorbell ring, which caught me off guard. Alexander left today, he couldn't be here, nobody else comes to visit me...who is it? I stood up and walked to the door opening it seeing Alexander, he looked good honestly. I smiled genuinely at the sight.

"Oh, hi Alex, what are you doing here?" I asked. Alexander kissed me briefly. "Just didn't what you to be alone tonight." He stated stepping into my house. I closed the door and stood against it while looking at Alexnader. "So, I'm not expeting you until tom-" I was cut off by Alexander kissing me and his hands moving from my chest down to my pants. Alexander moved to my neck, biting and sucking gently. I put my hand on my mouth to muffle any potential moans.

"A-Alexander..." He moved my hand, placing his right hand on my side. "I just wanted to make you feel beautiful." He whispered to me before moving his hands to the backs of my thighs so of course I put arms around his neck and jumped up, wrapping my legs around his waist. "Laurens, I want to try being more dominant, and I...I might not be as good as you but I'll try alright?" I smiled at his anxiety about the situation.

"W-what about your wife?" I asked nervously. Alexander sushed me. "Shh, don't worry about her. Just worry about us. Got it?" He asked, I nodded. "I want to satisfy you alright?" He ensured that we were on the same page, I couldn't look away from him although I really wanted to but I decided to nod.

"I want you to relax, don't worry about me or my needs, alright?" I bit my lip. Why would I do that? "Alright?" He tried again. I nodded hesitantly. "If I mess up...I'll let you do whatever to me, okay?" He asked. I nodded. "Make all the sound you want okay? The neighborhood is basically vacant currently."

I nodded. I instantly felt Alexander grind slowly against me.I looked off but Alexander kissed me passionately. "Let's take this to your room, and don't worry," he smiled. "I brought condoms." I giggled. "Let's get this going, shall we?" I nodded.