o n z e

I woke up normally and yawned while sitting up. I sighed and rubbed my eyes. I got out of bed and walked downstairs seeing my practically naked boyfriend. I smiled as he looked over at me. "Hey Laurens." I waved and walked up to him while putting a hand on his bare chest.

"Your hands are warm." He commented with a giggle. "I don't believe I left you in your boxers and socks. Didn't you change clothes?" I asked sleepily as he got on his knees, meeting my level and shrugged. "I just thought you'd like me better this way." I shook my head. "I always love you." I corrected while placing my hands at his sides.

Alexander put his hands on my waist and kissed me. I pulled back. "I still need to shower and such baby, how about we watch some movies? I'll transfer you that money, I made a phone call last night, you'll be back to work next week and-" Alexander kissed me again, briefly this time. "May I accompany you in that shower, Laurens?" He asked with a smile. I giggled. "How about it?" I responded.

Time skip.

I had transfered Alexander the money, he begged me to let him take me to dinner or something but I obviously declined. Alex and I are now laying on the couch, watching TV. Suddenly, my Skype rang on my phone. "Damnit." I mumbled. Alexnader got up but I pulled him back down as my skype rang yet again. "Stay." He nodded and did so. I quickly answered seeing the sane group yet again, although minus Burr.

"John! Alexander!" Peggy exlaimed.

I nodded and sighed.

"You two spooning?" Hercules asked before chuckling.

I rolled my eyes and Alexander shook his head. "I'm watching TV you fuck." He defended.

"Yo, where's Burr at?" Peggy asked.

"Mon amie, you clearly do not check the fucking group chat." Lafyette stated.

"What! What happened?" Peggy asked.

"Theo passed away last week." Alexander interjected.

"Holy shit! I feel so bad! I need to go visit him and mini Theodoisa!" Peggy exclaimed while covering her mouth.

"Oui. I have never seen a grown man cry so much in my lifetime." Lafayette commented.

"He cried in front of you?" I asked furrowing my brow. Lafayette just nodded. "I've been his friend since grammar school and he still won't so much as sniffle around me!" I complained.

"He's quite devistated about Theodosia's passing." Hercules added on.

"I'm gonna head off you guys, I'm gonna v.c. Aaron." And with that I left the chat and did as I said. Burr answered from his phone, he had obviously been crying vigorously, he had bags under his eyes and his eyes were bloodshot. "Hey, is now a bad time? I can call back--"

"No, it's...it's fine, what's up?"

He asked in a quiet voice. "I was just calling to check in on you guys, I plan on coming to visit you guys." I stated Alexander focused on the TV although he was obviously listening to me speak.

"Yeah...thanks. Theodosia is...thriving, wildly. She's um...picked up a lot of English, she's only four years old and...and she- I'm sorry. Uh, how are you?" He asked sniffling.

"Oh, uh, I'm good, it's lovely to hear about your daughter. How are you doing. Aaron?" He sighed.

"I'm not getting much sleep. It's really hard...without her...but uh, I'm pulling through. I got about two hours of sleep last night, so thats two hours more than I've been getting recently."

I couldn't help but feel simpathy for my friend. "What have you been doing."

"Crying. A lot. It's hard to have your child come into your room every night and ask you what's wrong, and just...just lay with you and have them tell you it's gonna be okay." He choked back tears.

"Aaron, I'm gonna let you rest, but please, if there's anything we can get for you, don't hesitate, alright?" I asked. Burr nodded and looked at his camera for the first time.

"At least you have the love of your life."

Burr was always the only person who knew about my feelings towards Alexander. "What?" Alex asked looking up. "I told him I liked you a while back."

"High school. Well, I don't want to be a bother, I'll let you guys go. Enjoy your afternoon."

"Aaron, please don't hesitate to reach out if you need something. Even if it's just driving Theodosia somewhere so that you can be alone for a bit, just say the word." I offered. Aaron nodded, a blank expression.

"Thanks."

"Alright. Goodbye Aaron."

"Bye Mr.Laurens."